I have come here to say goodbye for good

Cornerville

I used to remember what I felt like to have pure joy as a sports fan: The eternal optimism of looking forward to a game on Sunday and honestly even if the team did not win; sure you were upset, but right away, I would think to myself 'maybe next year if we get this guy, or sign this guy, we can get better!" and I used to wear Bills shirts and be happy about it, even in the lean years of the franchise (Mid 80's).

But for whatever reason, over the past several years, I have become more and more angry as a Buffalo sports fan, and I say to myself 'why do I get myself so worked up over this, to the point where I get a headache and it annoys me so bad that I cannot even function the rest of the day" Especially when the team loses to a team I HATE (see the past few weeks) and the thoughts and things that come out of my mouth are so disgusting and embarrassing that I begin to question myself as a person and wonder why I think such hateful things (I do not even want to repeat a lot of the things I say, because they ARE that bad)

And right now, I feel the same way. I told myself that I would not, but as of right now, I wish bad things on everything New England, and I KNOW that is NOT the person I was, or the person that I ever want to be. I've had it. I believe this site and other message boards have a good purpose, and I have met some people from this site that I am glad to have met, but to me, message boards just bring out more hate then anything else. From football to baseball to politics, hate rules the day and I want to rid myself of this feeling.

Want proof? Go ahead and make a post about the Bills in a respectful manner and watch 2-3 replies come in. Create a thread how you hope the team moves to Toronto, or a Jets or Pats troll shows up talking like a complete idiot, and watch 200+ replies roll in. I for once have had enough of seeing negativity rewarded here on this message board and others. It is destructive. And it is effecting my moods, it is effecting my way of life on Sundays and even beyond, and life is MUCH more important then this. That is where I need to walk away from here and the Buffalo Bills forever.

Plus I have really grown to dislike the NFL more and more every year. I feel the game is watered down, and WAY overexposed. Fantasy football has become WAY too big IMO. The cap will grow bigger and bigger and teams like Buffalo will become more and more of a distant memory to Roger Goddell and his cronies of rich owners like Jerry Jones, that POS. I firmly believe the days for the Buffalo Bills are numbered, and to me that makes me loate the NFL and everything that is associated with it.

There are too many talk shows about the NFL anymore, too many 'experts' around to get you all worked up over. Wait, Colin Cownerd from E$PN hates the Bills? OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!! Validate my team dammit!! Ask yourself: What the f is the point? SERIOUSLY??

I want to say to SDS though (Ive been here longer then my name suggests, this is my 2nd name) thanks for everything and giving me this site, it was great while it lasted. I would greatly appreciate if my account can be removed, I do not want to sign on any longer.

I wish you all nothing but the best and hope this makes you realize what is really important in life.

Wow, the increase in the number of these posts definitely speaks to a growing sense of a "hope headfake". Bills fans thought they had something after week 6, but it's clear that we'll have an uphill battle to make the playoffs yet again.

There are definitely some heart issues and coaching issues that have emerged, no doubt. And we're all rightfully sick of getting out coached and out classed by the Patriots, year after year after year we're swept.

But come on. Fans are tested just as players are tested. It hurts, so suck it up. Good times and bad. Good times and bad.

Sad to see you go, but certainly understandable. I have to agree with you that it's really not fun rooting for the Bills anymore. I was happier when they were 3-13 but would pull off an upset now and then.

Sometimes I think the only reason I still care about the Bills is because I like this place.

Sad to see you go, but certainly understandable. I have to agree with you that it's really not fun rooting for the Bills anyway. I was happier when they were 3-13 but would pull off an upset now and then.

Sometimes I think the only reason I still care about the Bills is because I like this place.

You are a conservative who gets blasted on the PPP forums, and a loyal Bills fan. I feel your pain brother.

I will never leave as long as you have that avatar!

Sad to see you go, but certainly understandable. I have to agree with you that it's really not fun rooting for the Bills anyway. I was happier when they were 3-13 but would pull off an upset now and then.

But come on. Fans are tested just as players are tested. It hurts, so suck it up. Good times and bad. Good times and bad.

That would apply if there ever were good times. For many younger fans, there simply haven't. I have the tail end of the Super Bowl years to hang onto, so I suppose I'm somewhat lucky.

It's human nature to complain, to be negative, to be critical. It sucks and life is not fair..... at all. But that's the way it goes, you gotta roll with the punches.

You're a true fan, that's why it hurts so much, that's why we over-react all the time. All we want is success, to win, to see our team do well. I hope, and am sure, that you're just frustrated and dis-enchanted. You want the bleeding to stop and the playoff drought to end. We'll get off the schnide. And this team still belongs to Buffalo.

Whether you stay or go, just know this:

Tomorrow the sun will rise, there's always a new day, a new season. Renewed hope, renewed optimism. It's not over 'til it's over.

The number of posts by lead paint eaters has increased exponentially over the past few months. Maybe it is best to ignore the retards.

Wow, the increase in the number of these posts definitely speaks to a growing sense of a "hope headfake". Bills fans thought they had something after week 6, but it's clear that we'll have an uphill battle to make the playoffs yet again.

There are definitely some heart issues and coaching issues that have emerged, no doubt. And we're all rightfully sick of getting out coached and out classed by the Patriots, year after year after year we're swept.

As I usually say, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

It's fans like you that make everyone else think the Bills should move out of town. This team needs real support from real fans, especially during the down times (like now). Obviously, you're not one of them.

I'm probably as disgusted with this team as everyone else is, but there's no need to bail on them. It could be worse...we could be Lions or Raiders fans.

Please take the other "I cant take it anymore" retards with you.

Instead of posting shiit like this why dont you put a 45 under you chin an end it that way? Because why live? If the Bills lose, why live/ I mean really, if you cant take a loss, why not end it all? Make sure you squeeeeeeeze the trigger. Otherwise it could cost the tax payers more money if you !@#$ up your ending.

:lol: Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll get my real support when they start playing like a real team.

Maybe we need someone to fly a plane over the Ralph with a sign that says "10 years of lousy football, we've had enough!"

It seemed to work for the Giants 30 years ago.....

I stopped coming on this site for the Bills too. Now I just come on here to see who has the greatest avatars. KD in CT is #1 in my book :lol:

Tennis fan, huh? :wallbash:

As I usually say, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

It's fans like you that make everyone else think the Bills should move out of town. This team needs real support from real fans, especially during the down times (like now). Obviously, you're not one of them.

I'm probably as disgusted with this team as everyone else is, but there's no need to bail on them. It could be worse...we could be Lions or Raiders fans.

Simple minded response to a complex post, good job :lol:

Seriously, your faith and all others on this board is troubling.

This team is a sewer dweller and will not be good until it is sold.