It's a shame

JayFromDC

won a game since we gave Dick Jauron his contract extension. Who extends a coach's contract who has never been to the playoffs and it was only week 7 I believe. The Giants didn't give coughlin his extension until he won the superbowl, we just don't get it as a organization

won a game since we gave Dick Jauron his contract extension. Who extends a coach's contract who has never been to the playoffs and it was only week 7 I believe. The Giants didn't give coughlin his extension until he won the superbowl, we just don't get it as a organization

At the time he got the extension, DJ was a hot commodity. :lol::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think injuries have more to do with this than DJ's extension. We can blame people all day long, but the bottom line is we all thought the Bills would be a 9-7 team at the beginning of the year. Our D needs to be healthy because we still don't have the depth that most good teams have.

I think injuries have more to do with this than DJ's extension. We can blame people all day long, but the bottom line is we all thought the Bills would be a 9-7 team at the beginning of the year. Our D needs to be healthy because we still don't have the depth that most good teams have.

You're talking about a team in New England that was missing their MVP QB, multiple RB's, and going with Deltha O'Neal in the secondary.

And you have the guts to come here and blame injuries for these last four losses?