Damn, I thought that was going to be the number of threads this week about who is the hottest chick doing the weather on CNN.

If I remember correctly, Boller didn't complete a single pass the entire second half.

It's really diffucult to come to grips with just how bad it's gotten.  You better sit down because that number is fugly!

17 is the TOTAL number of yards generated by the Ravens offense in the second half.

AND WE LOST THE GAME!!

Sigh............... :angry:

85189[/snapback]

17 total yards......what a crappy defense....

17 is also the number of points the Ravens had at halftime. And that's why I didn't worry about watching any of the second half before leaving for work at 3:15...... make up a two-touchdown deficit in the second half, on the road, against THAT defense? Bwhahahaaaaa......

17 is also the number of points the Ravens had at halftime. And that's why I didn't worry about watching any of the second half before leaving for work at 3:15...... make up a two-touchdown deficit in the second half, on the road, against THAT defense? Bwhahahaaaaa......

85233[/snapback]

Considering we hadn't scored two offensive TDs in one single game all year (much less one half), plus we were on the road, plus we were playing against the frigging Ravens defense for God's sake, and I had the same thought at halftime.

Considering we hadn't scored two offensive TDs in one single game all year (much less one half), plus we were on the road, plus we were playing against the frigging Ravens defense for God's sake, and I had the same thought at halftime.

85239[/snapback]

Not to be an ass...but we scored two TD's against the Jets in the same quarter....

85233[/snapback]

I knew it was over after Deon took back the INTO for a TD because that meant our D had to pitch a shutout the rest of the way for us to win as there was no way in hell we'd put up more than 13 points.

All we had to do to win that game yesterday was not give them the ball with turnovers. That's it. Simple. We don't turn the ball over yesterday and the Ravens O can't put more than 6 points on the board by themsevles. I don't expect this O to put up huge numbers and be a scoring machine, but the least they can do for this team is not cost us the game with turnovers.

Not to be an ass...but we scored two TD's against the Jets in the same quarter....

85249[/snapback]

You're not an ass...how I forgot that is completely beyond me, though.

No, wait, I guess it's easy to forget that.

I knew it was over after Deon took back the INTO for a TD because that meant our D had to pitch a shutout the rest of the way for us to win as there was no way in hell we'd put up more than 13 points.

85368[/snapback]

When Deion returned that TD i thought i was having a nightmare.....Do you know how long we will see that return for a TD in highlight reels.....??

2015 I'll be watching a show on NFL greatest moments and see that INT returned by Deion :angry: