If you ever find $182,000.00 in a wall,

BLZFAN4LIFE

Money found is sweeter than money earned?

Who wouldn't love to make a find like that?

This is a lot like the plot of A Simple Plan.

It's funny how things happen when you get more than one person involved. It wouldn't be moral but what he should have done is keep it for himself and then tell her he was going to comp the work. If the two of them had reached an agreement it's quite possible the stupid B word would have ruined it by trying to deposit it all in her bank account which would raise a red flag and she would've been questioned by the cops about how she got the money.

It reminds me also of the part of "Goodfellas" after the Luthtansa heist. Jimmy started giving out amounts of the heist to the people involved telling them to hold the money and don't spend it for awhile and of course they go and start spending the money and calling attention to themselves. :rolleyes:

Goodfellas... Great movie, but not first date material. :w00t::thumbsup:

True story: My first date with my wife (married 1994) was a toss-up between Avalon and Goodfellas... Should I just say we made the better choice to get the relationship off to the "right start."

:w00t:

I would think Goodfellas. It would show her if anyone ever disrespected her you'd pistol whip the dude! :devil: