Why the Buffalo Bills can't beat the Patriots today

Guest dog14787

Wrong!

It's a team game! It will take ALL 53 players to win the game.

I watched NFL this morning and honestly, our OL has opened holes for Lynch, he's just cutting back looking for the long run. Its to the point where he does it every play. Peters & Dockery have opened some big holes for him.

I understand where you say Trent Edwards, but we have gotta pick up the blitzes, we have to execute protect the football, and be solid on defense.

Better be good in all phases of the game.

Guest dog14787
Wrong!

It's a team game! It will take ALL 53 players to win the game.

I watched NFL this morning and honestly, our OL has opened holes for Lynch, he's just cutting back looking for the long run. Its to the point where he does it every play. Peters & Dockery have opened some big holes for him.

I understand where you say Trent Edwards, but we have gotta pick up the blitzes, we have to execute protect the football, and be solid on defense.

Better be good in all phases of the game.

Where do a group of men turn to when the going gets tough, the task at hand seems impossible, the opponent unbeatable?

Who leads this team?

I never said he didn't need help, I said TE is why we can beat the Patriots today.

I'm not even going to argue the BS that QB's don't win ball games, go tell that to Tom Brady, Joe Montana or Jim Kelly, because sometimes they do.

OK, OK, I did fix it for you though, geesh

Maybe, but he won't be on the field much. NE will do what Arizona, Miami and the Jets have done. Short passes, screen passes, dump off passes. That's what NE does anyway and the Bills can't stop it. If they do come up with something to stop it- Moss will just torch the Bills today. I have zero confidence about this game.

Guest dog14787
Maybe, but he won't be on the field much. NE will do what Arizona, Miami and the Jets have done. Short passes, screen passes, dump off passes. That's what NE does anyway and the Bills can't stop it. If they do come up with something to stop it- Moss will just torch the Bills today. I have zero confidence about this game.

Talk about composure, I can't believe Favre was able to pull it off, its unFavre like, he dinked and dunked us to death. :rolleyes:

You know it's pretty sad when Kevin Faulk is being started in 50% of the fantasy leagues. That's right, Kevin Faulk. Fantasy owners know he's going to be catching alot of dump passes out of the backfield and running alot of draw plays. They will "dink and dunk" us to death all day long. Can we win? Yes. Or could this be another painful loss we all have to watch? Yes. God knows, I hope we pull a win out of the hat today. If we don't, the doom and gloom on this board will not be fit for recovering alcoholics or children under the age of 18.

Guest dog14787
You know it's pretty sad when Kevin Faulk is being started in 50% of the fantasy leagues. That's right, Kevin Faulk. Fantasy owners know he's going to be catching alot of dump passes out of the backfield and running alot of draw plays. They will "dink and dunk" us to death all day long. Can we win? Yes. Or could this be another painful loss we all have to watch? Yes. God knows, I hope we pull a win out of the hat today. If we don't, the doom and gloom on this board will not be fit for recovering alcoholics or children under the age of 18.

:rolleyes:

HUGE game, but how many huge games have we been able to win recently? Any way I look at it this is a very bad matchup for the Bills.

On offense we've had a hell of a time getting the running game going and we've had to rely on the pass far too much. New England has a very solid defensive front, particularly in terms of rushing the pass and for as poised as Trent has been he's not going to put up great numbers with someone constantly in his face or being knocked on his bck. I think Buffalo has a hard time moving the chains today.

Defensively this is as bad as it gets for the Bills. The Bills have not been able to generate a pass rush at all and they haven't had enough healthy bodies in the secondary to cover multiple receiver sets, particularly when it comes to the short passing game. This is EXACTLY what New England does best - short passes and screens - lots of receiving options - dump it off and move the chains bit by bit. New England is going to move the ball on 6 yards at a time all afternoon.

I hope I'm wrong, but I see an afternoon of me tearing my hair out and having to once again face an office of Pats fans tomorrow, potentially with the realization that the playoffs are out of reach.

HUGE game, but how many huge games have we been able to win recently? Any way I look at it this is a very bad matchup for the Bills.

On offense we've had a hell of a time getting the running game going and we've had to rely on the pass far too much. New England has a very solid defensive front, particularly in terms of rushing the pass and for as poised as Trent has been he's not going to put up great numbers with someone constantly in his face or being knocked on his bck. I think Buffalo has a hard time moving the chains today.

Defensively this is as bad as it gets for the Bills. The Bills have not been able to generate a pass rush at all and they haven't had enough healthy bodies in the secondary to cover multiple receiver sets, particularly when it comes to the short passing game. This is EXACTLY what New England does best - short passes and screens - lots of receiving options - dump it off and move the chains bit by bit. New England is going to move the ball on 6 yards at a time all afternoon.

I hope I'm wrong, but I see an afternoon of me tearing my hair out and having to once again face an office of Pats fans tomorrow, potentially with the realization that the playoffs are out of reach.

After the Bills win walk around the office humming the Bills shout song! :rolleyes: