Missed the Darwin Award By "This Much"

dpbillsfan

My wife was driving down the Interstate today when someone from a group of motorcycle riders in front of her decided to try and pop a wheelie going about 60 mph. Of course he failed at the attempt and was lucky she didn't run over him or her get rear ended and get run over. She called 911 and his buddies came back and dragged him off to the shoulder. She said he was wearing a helmet, but was in alot of pain.

My wife was driving down the Interstate today when someone from a group of motorcycle riders in front of her decided to try and pop a wheelie going about 60 mph. Of course he failed at the attempt and was lucky she didn't run over him or her get rear ended and get run over. She called 911 and his buddies came back and dragged him off to the shoulder. She said he was wearing a helmet, but was in alot of pain.

I've seen this before on one of the stupidest whatever shows. One guy did it with a semi-behind him and fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, the truck was far enough behind that it didn't hit him when he and his bike bounced onto the shoulder.