Thank You Mr. Crennel For Starting Brady Quinn This Week!

Steely Dan

I knew that opinion would come up but thanks for making it the first post!

Get some faith. <_<

thanks for the advice, but over the last 4 games, the only thing worse than the play of the defense have been the defensive game-planning, and in-game adjustments

I think what's more important is the game film we have on the Browns' defense.

In their last 2 games, the Browns have had 2 TD leads going into the 4th quarter, and they ended up losing.

Did anyone see how Cutler picked apart the Browns in the 2nd half?

Winslow causes us some serious match-up problems. Lewis also looks like he's on track to getting it going in the second half. Quinn is definitely "NFL ready" to play the QB position. We just have to hope that we can put it together offensively and make enough plays on defense to get the job done. The injuries are starting to pile up like they did last season for us.

Winslow causes us some serious match-up problems. Lewis also looks like he's on track to getting it going in the second half. Quinn is definitely "NFL ready" to play the QB position. We just have to hope that we can put it together offensively and make enough plays on defense to get the job done. The injuries are starting to pile up like they did last season for us.

I believe part of the problem with TE the last two weeks is that the defenses threw different looks at him that he wasn't used to seeing and therefore couldn't make the decisions fast enough. I think that's what Buffalo needs to do against them. Try to confuse Brady.

I think what's more important is the game film we have on the Browns' defense.

In their last 2 games, the Browns have had 2 TD leads going into the 4th quarter, and they ended up losing.

Did anyone see how Cutler picked apart the Browns in the 2nd half?

Here's the problem:

Marshall + Royal > Evans + Hardy/Parrish/Johnson

Broncos' OL > Bills' OL

I won't even discuss the Cutler/Edwards comparison, as I don't want to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities.

As for the Ravens game, Anderson threw it away, literally.

The film on Brady should go a long way to tailoring the defense!

Your point is pretty meaningless. What exactly was different about the Browns offense in that game from their previous games? They are are still running the same offense with the same plays. Quinn has more mobolity but its not like that was a surprise so what exactly will be different about the Bills preperation then it would have been if Quinn didnt start that game?

The Bills have plenty of film on Cassel and the Pats, lets see how that works out before we concern ourselves with Brady Quinn and the Browns

Brian Scott as a big safety does a good job with the TE. He eliminated gates last week.