One thing I hate is Negative Nancys....

I used to be like many of you on this board, anxiously awaiting the weekly Bills game, always optimistic that they would be victorious on Sunday. More times than not, they would disappoint, and I would go into the dreaded Sunday afternoon deep Bills induced depression.

Last week I hit an all time low. I couldn't watch the second half of the game, the depression had already kicked in at halftime.

You probably recall my post last week in which I denounced my lifetime love of the Bills. The moment I hit the send button for that post I knew I had made a mistake. It was at that moment that I realized I had been letting all my negative thoughts and feelings about the Bills to dominate the soul of my inner fan.

I now have channeled all of my postive mojo regarding the Bills into my approach to being a fan for the rest of this season. I don't really care if the Bills ever win another game in my lifetime. I'm just happy to be able to watch them every Sunday and share the Bills love with my sons.

I used to be like many of you on this board, anxiously awaiting the weekly Bills game, always optimistic that they would be victorious on Sunday. More times than not, they would disappoint, and I would go into the dreaded Sunday afternoon deep Bills induced depression.

Last week I hit an all time low. I couldn't watch the second half of the game, the depression had already kicked in at halftime.

You probably recall my post last week in which I denounced my lifetime love of the Bills. The moment I hit the send button for that post I knew I had made a mistake. It was at that moment that I realized I had been letting all my negative thoughts and feelings about the Bills to dominate the soul of my inner fan.

I now have channeled all of my postive mojo regarding the Bills into my approach to being a fan for the rest of this season. I don't really care if the Bills ever win another game in my lifetime. I'm just happy to be able to watch them every Sunday and share the Bills love with my sons.

Why are you still here? You left. Bye.

But....but...that post was brilliant....it summed up our collective frustrations so eloquently. I jumped with you man....I feel like that guy in Forest Gump who ran with Forest, only to have him stop and saty that it...I am done. You'll be back on the Titan's wagon come Monday - keep the faith brother!