Isnt it wonderful to guess(worry)which Bills team will show up

Since 1972

It's sooo frustrating. I want to watch them play well and expect them to win. If they are beaten by a team that deserves to win, fine, I can handle that, but when they become embarrassing and give away games. That's what ruins my day, week and season. At their current level of play does anyone really expect a playoff berth this season?

It's sooo frustrating. I want to watch them play well and expect them to win. If they are beaten by a team that deserves to win, fine, I can handle that, but when they become embarrassing and give away games. That's what ruins my day, week and season. At their current level of play does anyone really expect a playoff berth this season?

yes, i expect it...but will we? who knows. The only good thing is the complete parity of the AFC as a whole - our only stiff competition in my eyes for a playoff berth lies within the AFC East. Starting out 0-2 was not the way to do it; and on paper it is reasonable to expect we go 0-3. But, IFFFF we can get healthy, I can see us turning around and sweeping them with home games vs NE and Miami..and we dont seem to have a problem beat NYJ in their place.

I think Youboty's absence is hurting us more than people may think - dude was a stud the first couple games. This is a game our offense needs to win for the team. Wes Welker scares me matched up against a rookie.