When will Trent throw for 300.....

AnthonyF

Can we please make people take IQ tests before joining TBD?

I'm afraid that this entire board is dumber for having read your comment. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Sage, when were you elected God All Mighty of the Board? I thought this board was based on free speech and opinions. I guess you voted for Obama and have the ability to decide what people can and cannot say. If you read what I said, you might actually see that it is my OPINION, which is more prophetic than anything after today's game.

Moderator, please do not start eliminating posts on this board because someone does not agree with the aggregate opinion!

Just because I said Jauron is a .500 coach and no more does not mean that my IQ is below the Mason Dixon line. In actuality, it's well above average and the facts are there for the taking. Look them up!

I'm as much of a Bills fan as the next guy but facts are facts. This team has basically sucked for at least 8 years now and it has only been average at best under Jauron's tenure. I've said it since day one, .500 Dick is not the right coach for this team and he's proving it with every tough opponent that the Bills face. If beating a below average San Diego team at home under adverse conditions constitutes a BIG victory, well, shut down the city and celebrate. That's as good as it's going to get under Jauron.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage, when were you elected God All Mighty of the Board? I thought this board was based on free speech and opinions. I guess you voted for Obama and have the ability to decide what people can and cannot say. If you read what I said, you might actually see that it is my OPINION, which is more prophetic than anything after today's game.

Moderator, please do not start eliminating posts on this board because someone does not agree with the aggregate opinion!

Just because I said Jauron is a .500 coach and no more does not mean that my IQ is below the Mason Dixon line. In actuality, it's well above average and the facts are there for the taking. Look them up!

I'm as much of a Bills fan as the next guy but facts are facts. This team has basically sucked for at least 8 years now and it has only been average at best under Jauron's tenure. I've said it since day one, .500 Dick is not the right coach for this team and he's proving it with every tough opponent that the Bills face. If beating a below average San Diego team at home under adverse conditions constitutes a BIG victory, well, shut down the city and celebrate. That's as good as it's going to get under Jauron.

Dude, the post was just my excuse to use the Billy Madison reference, don't freak out.

But just to make myself clear, your assertion that Dick Jauron purposely prevents Trent from throwing for 250 yards and that he purposely prevents Marshawn from gaining 100 is ridiculous. Why in the world would a head coach do that? I respect your opinion, but it sounds like conspiracy theory stuff to me.