When will Trent throw for 300.....

AnthonyF

.....I want to see 4 300 yard games.....

WOW!

That'd be good for an entire season. I'm a bit more realistic.....I'd be happy with 2400 yard games. :w00t:

Kidding aside(or am I just kidding about that?).......I can't wait for the day where we have a dynamic passing game. 350 yards a game......3 TDs......we'll never be any good or worth watching till we reach those levels.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to belabour the point (maybe not), but after seeing Cutler throw for 440 and Quinn in his debut for 250, I want that breakout game. Considering easy opponents with lousy pass defenses coming up, I want to see 4 300 yard games, which is not this statistical anomaly people seem to think....

Cleveland, Denver, SF, KC all should be torched..... Miami in Toronto too and revenge vs. NYJ???

who cares??? we should be more worried about when will Lynch run for 100... does it bother anyone else that Lynch has gotten over 20 carries only ONCE all year???? r u kidding me? Turd Shonert is a joke, he thinks hes still out there playing and wants to put ever game on Edwards

Did you need to start a new thread for this? couldn't you just bump one of your other ones where you were whining about the same thing and everyone gave you the same responses? If you want stats, play Madden.

Yes I want stats, which are a good indication of the skill level. Should I check your old posts and guess you have called Trent the greatest QB in Football???? <_<

I want a track meet from our team and qb..... If we can't do that vs. Denver & Cleveland there are more questions to be answered.

Yes I want stats, which are a good indication of the skill level. Should I check your old posts and guess you have called Trent the greatest QB in Football???? <_<

I want a track meet from our team and qb..... If we can't do that vs. Denver & Cleveland there are more questions to be answered.

Go look, you will not find. I'm not talking about Trent, you said the same thing about JP(although you were looking for 250 from him). 300 yards passing does not mean wins. Stats mean schitt. You can have 300 yards passing and if you can't score in the red zone, does it matter?

who cares??? we should be more worried about when will Lynch run for 100... does it bother anyone else that Lynch has gotten over 20 carries only ONCE all year???? r u kidding me? Turd Shonert is a joke, he thinks hes still out there playing and wants to put ever game on Edwards

Clearly this guy knows that the more question marks you use, the more logical your argument becomes.

WOW!

That'd be good for an entire season. I'm a bit more realistic.....I'd be happy with 2400 yard games. <_<

Kidding aside(or am I just kidding about that?).......I can't wait for the day where we have a dynamic passing game. 350 yards a game......3 TDs......we'll never be any good or worth watching till we reach those levels.

So how about the Titans? They aren't good or worth watching in your opinion? You know, they haven't even had a 200 yard passing day yet this season.

So how about the Titans? They aren't good or worth watching in your opinion? You know, they haven't even had a 200 yard passing day yet this season.

All the power to the Titans..... They are winning and undefeated. Great Defense yada yada yada..... Are they fun to watch? Not really.... Excuse me for liking offense and expecting some from the team. Our defense is not going to carry us. The best we can expect is that they play okay to above average. We have a QB, whom many have been quick to anoint and I too am happy with his play. Now however I want to see the next level, which is 300 + 2-3 td's a game.

BTW We have now seen Quinn look good in his debut, Matt Ryan look more then competent, Aaron Rodgers an Philip Rivers too (all QB's with virtually zero NFL experience before they got a start), so yes I have high expectations and goals for Edwards.

All the power to the Titans..... They are winning and undefeated. Great Defense yada yada yada..... Are they fun to watch? Not really.... Excuse me for liking offense and expecting some from the team. Our defense is not going to carry us. The best we can expect is that they play okay to above average. We have a QB, whom many have been quick to anoint and I too am happy with his play. Now however I want to see the next level, which is 300 + 2-3 td's a game.

BTW We have now seen Quinn look good in his debut, Matt Ryan look more then competent, Aaron Rodgers an Philip Rivers too (all QB's with virtually zero NFL experience before they got a start), so yes I have high expectations and goals for Edwards.

Aaron Rodgers had 3 years of NFL experience before he got a start. And if you don't think Chris Johnson, LenDale White, Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, etc, have been fun to watch, then you don't like football. If the Bills weren't on at 1 o clock most weeks, I'd try my best to catch all the Titans games that I could.

Aaron Rodgers had 3 years of NFL experience before he got a start. And if you don't think Chris Johnson, LenDale White, Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, etc, have been fun to watch, then you don't like football. If the Bills weren't on at 1 o clock most weeks, I'd try my best to catch all the Titans games that I could.

But Aaron only played basically a half of football in those three years.... As for enjoying rushing and defense.... To each his own... We have a good (maybe very good QB), good RB and Evans as a go to receiver. I want that breakout game. I admit I was very leery after people went on and on about Edwards game vs. San Diego and the comeback vs. Oakland. Nice games, but not as good as some stated....

Sarcasm Sage.

If you went by my numbers, they would translate to......"we'll never be any good or worth watching till we get 5600 & 48TDs in a season."

I wouldn't care if we averaged 150 yards a game & 1 TD if it meant we were consistently winning games. <_<

The next person who points to 20 carries should be automatically disbarred from posting. Have you been watching the same game as me? Lynch is averaging less than 3 ypc in the first half of most every game we played. How can you average or get to 20 carries when you aren't allowing yourself to get 1st downs?

Do you advocate we run 7 straight series running until we get to 20 carries? No one believes that.

The next person who points to 20 carries should be automatically disbarred from posting. Have you been watching the same game as me? Lynch is averaging less than 3 ypc in the first half of most every game we played. How can you average or get to 20 carries when you aren't allowing yourself to get 1st downs?

Do you advocate we run 7 straight series running until we get to 20 carries? No one believes that.

There are many runnningbacks who get better as the oline wears out the dline..The more carries the more chances for the the oline to wear down the defense..

Sorry Folks, never going to happen with a Jauron coached team. This guy will keep the game as close as possible and NEVER let his QB throw for any significant yardage, regardless who the QB is.

.500 Dick does not like lighting it up or doing anything that might "show up" the opponent. Trent will only throw for more than 250 yards if Dick has a brain cramp and doesn't realize what's going on around him. He has to tight of control of this team to allow such a tragedy to happen. Same as having his #1 RB rush for more than 100 yards. He is afraid that someone will develop a "star" attitude under his watch and actually deserve more pub than Dick himself, which is minimal at best.

Sorry Folks, never going to happen with a Jauron coached team. This guy will keep the game as close as possible and NEVER let his QB throw for any significant yardage, regardless who the QB is.

.500 Dick does not like lighting it up or doing anything that might "show up" the opponent. Trent will only throw for more than 250 yards if Dick has a brain cramp and doesn't realize what's going on around him. He has to tight of control of this team to allow such a tragedy to happen. Same as having his #1 RB rush for more than 100 yards. He is afraid that someone will develop a "star" attitude under his watch and actually deserve more pub than Dick himself, which is minimal at best.

Can we please make people take IQ tests before joining TBD?

I'm afraid that this entire board is dumber for having read your comment. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Sorry I want to see a 300 yard game, 2-3 td's and a convincing 4 quarter win. Considering that 2 weeks ago people were annointing him the second coming, mid-season MVP, talking extension and so on and so on..... Let's see a real breakout game.

So tired of the crap always about as long as it is a W and we have a balanced attack. Got news for you, if football was that boring 70% of your audience would tune out regardless of the # of wins.

300 yards: more likely than not, it means either that your team is losing or your defense completely sucks. It's a truly overrated stat.

I predict Trent gets his first 300 yard game tomorrow, against the Pats. The Pats run defense is strong, but their secondary blows...I think Turk has that gunslinger mentality, and unless Marshawn has some success early, we are going to see lots of passing...if someone can step up, just a little, Lee Evans will have a big game...I think!