I'm embarrassed at how the Bills have played

1billsfan

What a bunch of posers and pansies this team has. What's worse is that we all know that they're about to get their collective asses handed to them by a bunch of old geazers up in New England. The Bills will no doubt play like they're scared to death of them and lose by at least a couple of two touchdowns, you just know that's what's going to happen this Sunday. I saw a post here today of someone who's afraid of Wes Welker, the problem is that our team is probably afraid of the likes of Wes Welker too! We root for a bunch of damn wusses. I give them no shot of beating the Patriots. Go ahead and prove I'm wrong you posers.

Your post is dead accurate.

The Bills will be playing in safe mode because of one person and one person only: everyone's savior Dick Jauron. This will be a very ugly game and the Bills will be put directly in their place as a regular 7-9 team.

Your post is dead accurate.

The Bills will be playing in safe mode because of one person and one person only: everyone's savior Dick Jauron. This will be a very ugly game and the Bills will be put directly in their place as a regular 7-9 team.

Thank you. Time for the bullsh!t talk to end. Prove to us fans that you're not a collection of 53 wimps this weekend in Foxboro.

Who here actually thinks that the Bills are going to play the Patriots tough???? There's probably a few, but I'm sure that the overwhelming majority think the Bills will play like wusses. That's very sad when you consider that the Patriots no longer have Tom Brady, the Bills own a 5-3 record and they are playing their most hated division rival over the last decade. Their own fans think that they will play soft given these incredible circumstances. It's unbelievable but true. Maybe there's a small sliver of a chance that they grow balls and take it to the Patriots. That's the only thread of hope we all have tuning in on Sunday. Hey Buffalo, here's your one and only shot this season to prove you're not a bunch of wusses. BTW, Dick Jauron shouldn't bother coming back to Buffalo if they get their asses kicked this weekend.

No problem with your psessimistic view here at all, we have many posters just like you, what I do have a problem with is

your handle, 1billsfan, how can you call yourself that, what an oxyMORON.

And the nail has been struck firmly on the head.

Thank you. Time for the bullsh!t talk to end. Prove to us fans that you're not a collection of 53 wimps this weekend in Foxboro.

Who here actually thinks that the Bills are going to play the Patriots tough???? There's probably a few, but I'm sure that the overwhelming majority think the Bills will play like wusses. That's very sad when you consider that the Patriots no longer have Tom Brady, the Bills own a 5-3 record and they are playing their most hated division rival over the last decade. Their own fans think that they will play soft given these incredible circumstances. It's unbelievable but true. Maybe there's a small sliver of a chance that they grow balls and take it to the Patriots. That's the only thread of hope we all have tuning in on Sunday. Hey Buffalo, here's your one and only shot this season to prove you're not a bunch of wusses. BTW, Dick Jauron shouldn't bother coming back to Buffalo if they get their asses kicked this weekend.

I don't think so. Most of the people here have faith in their team. I love your Chicken Little approach to this team. :w00t:

The glass is half full.

I don't think so. Most of the people here have faith in their team. I love your Chicken Little approach to this team. :w00t:

The glass is half full.

It's a defense mechanism. If we lose, he gets to say he was right. If we win, he gets to join in on the celebration. It's a win/win for him.

In other words, he's a front runner.

I don't think so. Most of the people here have faith in their team. I love your Chicken Little approach to this team. :rolleyes:

The glass is half full.

So you think that the Buffalo Bills are going to go into Foxboro and play the Patriots as tough as nails today? I'm not even going to ask you to "prove your fandom" and say they'll win.

There's absolutely no ground to stand on that can back that belief up over the last ten years of this rivalry, but hey, I'm clearly not a Bills fan unless I suspend ALL of my football sensibilities. Sorry, but being a fan of a team doesn't mean you must check your brains at the door.

Let's all go on record. I think that the Bills are going to look predictably weak against the Patriots and lay another AFC East Divisional egg today. Who else here thinks (like Steely and Sage), that the Bills are going to be tough, play hard, and take it to the Pats today?

So you think that the Buffalo Bills are going to go into Foxboro and play the Patriots as tough as nails today? I'm not even going to ask you to "prove your fandom" and say they'll win.

There's absolutely no ground to stand on that can back that belief up over the last ten years of this rivalry, but hey, I'm clearly not a Bills fan unless I suspend ALL of my football sensibilities. Sorry, but being a fan of a team doesn't mean you must check your brains at the door.

Let's all go on record. I think that the Bills are going to look predictably weak against the Patriots and lay another AFC East Divisional egg today. Who else here thinks (like Steely and Sage), that the Bills are going to be tough, play hard, and take it to the Pats today?

I'm hoping but also realistic and not counting on it.

It's a defense mechanism. If we lose, he gets to say he was right. If we win, he gets to join in on the celebration. It's a win/win for him.

In other words, he's a front runner.

You said that and then he said this.

Point proven. :rolleyes:

How would you feel if the players went in with that attitude. I'd agree with you if Buffalo had the teams of the early 2000's but I believe this team is different.

You said that and then he said this.

Point proven. :rolleyes:

How would you feel if the players went in with that attitude. I'd agree with you if Buffalo had the teams of the early 2000's but I believe this team is different.

If this team was different they would have never lost back to back games to the Dolphins and the Jets. That is what I'm basing my opinion on. If they had won one of those games I'd feel like the Bills would play tough today. Them losing those games told me that they are a bunch of pushovers for the Patriots. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.

If this team was different they would have never lost back to back games to the Dolphins and the Jets. That is what I'm basing my opinion on. If they had won one of those games I'd feel like the Bills would play tough today. Them losing those games told me that they are a bunch of pushovers for the Patriots. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.

Dude, there is a TON of parity in the NFL this year. Losing to the Jets and Dolphins stings because they are division rivals but losing to either of them carries no shame in my opinion because they are much improved teams this year just like us.

The pick six that Trent threw was either a 10 or 14 point swing in the Jets' favor and pretty much lost us the game. So if that interception never happens, we probably win. According to you, if we had won either of those games you would have said we would play the Patriots tough. Don't you see the gap in that logic? We've been playing every game "tough". I think that every NFL team that is sniffing the playoffs plays tough. If the Bills were really just a bunch of wimps and losers like you say they are, why would they be 5-3?

Losing two consecutive games...it happens. It hurts more in this case because it is against division rivals, but hey that means we have a shot at revenge against both of them.

Dude, there is a TON of parity in the NFL this year. Losing to the Jets and Dolphins stings because they are division rivals but losing to either of them carries no shame in my opinion because they are much improved teams this year just like us.

The pick six that Trent threw was either a 10 or 14 point swing in the Jets' favor and pretty much lost us the game. So if that interception never happens, we probably win. According to you, if we had won either of those games you would have said we would play the Patriots tough. Don't you see the gap in that logic? We've been playing every game "tough". I think that every NFL team that is sniffing the playoffs plays tough. If the Bills were really just a bunch of wimps and losers like you say they are, why would they be 5-3?

Losing two consecutive games...it happens. It hurts more in this case because it is against division rivals, but hey that means we have a shot at revenge against both of them.

We lost, I was right ,and no it's not a "win" situation for me. Being a fan of a team doesn't mean that you are blind to HUGE red flags like losing to both AFC East rivals Dolphins and the Jets in consecutive weeks. If there were ever a game that a Bills fan could predict a Buffalo crap sandwich, this one was it. This team is stupid, has no heart and is a 53 man roster full of wimpy players and coaches who haven't a clue what it takes to win the tough games. What an embarrassing and feeble bunch we root for.

We lost, I was right ,and no it's not a "win" situation for me. Being a fan of a team doesn't mean that you are blind to HUGE red flags like losing to both AFC East rivals Dolphins and the Jets in consecutive weeks. If there were ever a game that a Bills fan could predict a Buffalo crap sandwich, this one was it. This team is stupid, has no heart and is a 53 man roster full of wimpy players and coaches who haven't a clue what it takes to win the tough games. What an embarrassing and feeble bunch we root for.

Indeed, at least Greg Williams had em playing hard.