I'm embarrassed at how the Bills have played

1billsfan

What a bunch of posers and pansies this team has. What's worse is that we all know that they're about to get their collective asses handed to them by a bunch of old geazers up in New England. The Bills will no doubt play like they're scared to death of them and lose by at least a couple of two touchdowns, you just know that's what's going to happen this Sunday. I saw a post here today of someone who's afraid of Wes Welker, the problem is that our team is probably afraid of the likes of Wes Welker too! We root for a bunch of damn wusses. I give them no shot of beating the Patriots. Go ahead and prove I'm wrong you posers.

What a bunch of posers and pansies this team has. What's worse is that we all know that they're about to get their collective asses handed to them by a bunch of old geazers up in New England. The Bills will no doubt play like they're scared to death of them and lose by at least a couple of two touchdowns, you just know that's what's going to happen this Sunday. I saw a post here today of someone who's afraid of Wes Welker, the problem is that our team is probably afraid of the likes of Wes Welker too! We root for a bunch of damn wusses. I give them no shot of beating the Patriots. Go ahead and prove I'm wrong you posers.

There's something markedly counterintuitive about calling professional football players wusses. Think they could kick your ass?

How can you be embarrassed? You're just a fan , not a player. They should be embarrassed. You should be pissed.

There's something markedly counterintuitive about calling professional football players wusses. Think they could kick your ass?

Yes, they can kick my ass. However, they don't get paid professionally to kick my ass, they're paid to try and kick opposing professional football player's asses. On this "professional" level they have become a sad and feeble bunch of wusses.

Yes, they can kick my ass. However, they don't get paid professionally to kick my ass, they're paid to try and kick opposing professional football player's asses. On this "professional" level they have become a sad and feeble bunch of wusses.

Which is counterintuitive to being a professional football player.

Then it really is incredible that a professional football team comprised of a bunch of sad and feeble wusses has somehow managed to make it to 5-3. If a sad and feeble bunch of wusses makes the playoffs, now that's the makings of a Disney movie right there.

How can you be embarrassed? You're just a fan , not a player. They should be embarrassed. You should be pissed.

Well agitated I wouldn't go as far as pissed. This a team still on the rise and they will have games like that. If they can't right the ship in the next two weeks then it's time to worry IMO.

They are mistake prone. Which is a lot different than being feeble wusses. Anyone here think Poz is a feeble wuss?

Yeah.

Being within striking distance going into the 4th quarter in those games, being 5 and 3 at their halfway mark, being 6th out of 16 in overall AFC standings, is real step backwards... :thumbsup:

Are they wusses as a by product of the head coach? I know there was a post all about how the team takes on the character of the coach - but I would have to agree with Steely Dan in the sense that they are still a young team, I believe our expectations were a bit inflated with the 5-1 record.

I know that if you told me at week 1 we'd be 5-3 halfway through, I'd take that - regardless of whether or not two of our losses came at the expense of the Jets and Dolphins.

Come down off the ledge - or maybe I've just become complacent with mediocrity. Time shall tell.

No problem with your psessimistic view here at all, we have many posters just like you, what I do have a problem with is

your handle, 1billsfan, how can you call yourself that, what an oxyMORON.