Bills vs. Quinn

nuklz2594

im very concerned. brady makes VERY quick reads and gets the ball off. He makes decisions and goes for it. that mentality will win and loose games for him (see brett farve), but against the bills, soft cover 2 zones and NO PASS rush -- brady could post GREAT numbers.

who can cover winslow?

How do you rate Quinn's performance last night? With a full week of practice, how do you think he will stack up against our defense? We lost to the Fish with Pennington and Ginn tearing us up. Is there a reason to be concerned?

im very concerned. brady makes VERY quick reads and gets the ball off. He makes decisions and goes for it. that mentality will win and loose games for him (see brett farve), but against the bills, soft cover 2 zones and NO PASS rush -- brady could post GREAT numbers.

who can cover winslow?

Maybe Bryan Scott. He held Antonio Gates to his worst statistical game of the season.

How do you rate Quinn's performance last night? With a full week of practice, how do you think he will stack up against our defense? We lost to the Fish with Pennington and Ginn tearing us up. Is there a reason to be concerned?

theres ALWAYS a reason to be concerned. didnt you know you're a bills fan? ALWAYS

I thought he reminded of guy who we are all very familiar with, Trent Edwards. Dink and dunk, short passes, a lot of checkdowns. However, he had no pressure and all day to throw most times. I wonder what would happen to him if he had Mitchell and Scott and Poz and Whitner (if he plays) and the 12th man breathing down his neck? Could get ugly.

Plus, there is no D in Clevelan. I'm not worried.