Grade Jauron  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate him?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

After the San Diego game, I would've given him an A...and maybe even after Miami. I dropped it to a B only because they put forth the same effort against the Jets ( :devil: ) and I thought a C was too harsh for the season as a whole.

Nothing he can do about injuries, but there's something he can do about motivating the players and doing something about the running game.

After the San Diego game, I would've given him an A...and maybe even after Miami. I dropped it to a B only because they put forth the same effort against the Jets ( :devil: ) and I thought a C was too harsh for the season as a whole.

Nothing he can do about injuries, but there's something he can do about motivating the players and doing something about the running game.

I don't believe the problem is motivation it's fundamentals and hopefully they've been concentrating on those this week.

I don't believe the problem is motivation it's fundamentals and hopefully they've been concentrating on those this week.

The "elite" NFL teams are few and far between, if they even exist at all. We're definitely on the stronger side of the middling mass, and for that reason TURNOVERS ARE THE KEY TO EVERY GAME WE WILL PLAY THIS SEASON.

I gave him a D because he has a lousy coaching record before coming to the Bills....and he has done nothing to turn that around. Granted he has to clean up a huge mess left by TD GW and MM but I think Marv could have done better. He is a good practice coach Mon-Sat and a fair to below average coach on gameday. He and his staff fail to make gameday adjustments time and again at the most important times in the most important games. He and his staff get outcoached more often than not. There is a reason for his lousy coaching record.

I think they need to get on the horn and beg Rusty Jones to return...the amount of injuries this team suffers and the poor conditioning since he left is mind boggling...

Whomever Dick is using to decide whether or not to throw the red flag needs to be replaced. If he is listening to the players telling him to throw the flag he needs to stop or get rid of whomever is giving him the advice on the headset.