D"angelo Hall

Lenigmusx

The Raiders just stupidly released Hall. With all the injuries we have I wonder if we could sign him. Can you imagine both Whitner and Hall together in one secondary?? That Could change the whole D-Backfield! We have the cap room and we are one of the few who could afford him and we are on the upward path. I just sayin....

The Raiders just stupidly released Hall. With all the injuries we have I wonder if we could sign him. Can you imagine both Whitner and Hall together in one secondary?? That Could change the whole D-Backfield! We have the cap room and we are one of the few who could afford him and we are on the upward path. I just sayin....

In case you are interested, here are 4 pages of similar comments. And, no thank you.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=75929

Why would any NFL team want this guy? The only reason he gets INTs is because offenses throw at him so often. Yet if you were to ask the casual fan "Who is better? DeAngelo Hall or Nnamdi Asommugha?", they'd probably say Hall. Where did this guy ever get the reputation for being good? He is sooooo awful.

apparently you think thats funny....its not

Guys have a sense of humor and don't be so serious. I was admitting my mistake a making light of the fact that the post was a redundancy. Give me a break and stop taking yourselves so seriously. You will live longer if you laugh a little.

Why would any NFL team want this guy? The only reason he gets INTs is because offenses throw at him so often. Yet if you were to ask the casual fan "Who is better? DeAngelo Hall or Nnamdi Asommugha?", they'd probably say Hall. Where did this guy ever get the reputation for being good?

Cause he was a top 10 pick.....yet another one that went bust. Oh, but he "makes plays". :w00t:

or the skins

Correctamundo!

Guys have a sense of humor and don't be so serious. I was admitting my mistake a making light of the fact that the post was a redundancy. Give me a break and stop taking yourselves so seriously. You will live longer if you laugh a little.

If you want people to give you a break, you're going to have to explain this whole "mistake" thing to 'em. People fear what they do not understand.