Dear President-Elect Barack H. Obama

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in my first post with the Governor of Post content, That I'm cranky when it comes to a Bills loss. :wallbash:

Though, having said that he continued to make an ass out of himself. I'm glad you enjoyed the posts.

Saying " I do my best" with regard to enjoyment says it all. No content from the Governor of Content"

Vote for me next election for " Governor of Content" !!

My election promise is this. I will delete and ban idiot posters like " The Dean" of the promise of content filled threads. How dare he do that while he takes his sabbaticals. constantly taking leaves of 3, 4 5, 6 months at a time from his job. How can you count on a wanna be Content Governor?? And who is he to rule what a content filled post should be. I've seen his posts, I know his posts. He doesnt know posts.

Please on December 1st vote for me as Governor of Post content. Thank you for you support

I, erynthered approved this message

Once again, you screwed the pooch. Seriously, I never knew you were quite this brain dead. I figured you for an old curmudgeon, but thought that deep down, it was possible you had a clue. Well, if you have it, that clue must be pretty far down, or possibly just really far up your ass.

Even in a quick fluff post, that was not in response to either a challenge, or a request for a clarification. of one my posts, I STILL managed to provide more content and analysis than you have in all your posts in this thread combined. Of course, as you have a total lack of integrity in your posts, you deleted that portion:

Well, I don't think Nader is the only person to blame, but yes, he cost Gore that year. But, what does he care? To him Gore and Bush are the same guy because...well...because they aren't Ralph Nader.

As you have demonstrated a total inability to post anything of interest, or address the real issues discussed in this thread, I am through with you in this discussion. If this were an intellectual boxing match, you refused to throw a punch, and I'm pretty sure spitting doesn't score points. I could have played "rope a dope" with you, as you fit the description, but that's not my style.

Toodles!

Nader's basic problem is that he's been coasting off "Unsafe at Any Speed" for the last 45 years. BTW, my Dad owned 2 Corvairs in the 60s and never had any problems with them. Dad told me he read Nader's book and thought he was a boldfaced liar.

One of my favorite chuckle moments was seeing someone driving a Corvair with a Nader for President bumper sticker on it.

One of my favorite chuckle moments was seeing someone driving a Corvair with a Nader for President bumper sticker on it.

If it was in WNY, I may know the guy who owned that car.