You guys will never believe what happened to me

Beerball

So I'm driving down Mockingbird on my way to Love Field and this chick in a cherry red Viper starts frantically gesturing to me to roll my window down. So, I'm a gentleman so down goes the window. Anyway, she tells me she is the manager of a Victoria's Secret just down the road and she needs help moving some merchandise. What was I supposed to say?

So I'm driving down Mockingbird on my way to Love Field and this chick in a cherry red Viper starts frantically gesturing to me to roll my window down. So, I'm a gentleman so down goes the window. Anyway, she tells me she is the manager of a Victoria's Secret just down the road and she needs help moving some merchandise. What was I supposed to say?

:thumbsup:

Again, BRAVO! BRAVO MR. BALL!!! :thumbsup:

(Bills losses don't do much for most people, but your best posts seem to come after a defeat for our beloved Bills)