Barney goes rogue

White House dog attacks reporter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/06/w...p_n_141818.html

Also, it appears that Obama has made his first serious blunder as President-elect, as it has been reported that the puppy he selected for his kids was a Labradoodle. Yuck. I'm sure he let the kids pick it out, and perhaps it was a cross between a black lab and a white poodle. but still. Poor choice. I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come. Granted, it has not been substantiated that the choice was a labradoodle, so we may just have to wait and see.

Also, it appears that Obama has made his first serious blunder as President-elect, as it has been reported that the puppy he selected for his kids was a Labradoodle. Yuck. I'm sure he let the kids pick it out, and perhaps it was a cross between a black lab and a white poodle. but still. Poor choice. I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come. Granted, it has not been substantiated that the choice was a labradoodle, so we may just have to wait and see.

Some leader, letting the kids pick the dog. :thumbsup:

I always pegged Obama as a fish person. You know... where he can look inside a tank and just look at wide-eyed, unblinking creatures staring back at him adoringly. :thumbsup:

That's too funny, I had a feelign it would be a Labradoodle! Nice.

Word on the street is that the girls are looking to adopt a rescue dog now instead of a puppy.

Bleeding heart liberals... :thumbsup:

But the dog or puppy will have to be hypoallergenic, as one of the girls is allergic to canine dander. So a poodle is very viable.

But the dog or puppy will have to be hypoallergenic, as one of the girls is allergic to canine dander. So a poodle is very viable.

Let's not let facts get in the way... Even know I don't really care for poodles... They are girls and they probably like girly things. :thumbsup:

Myself? And a hypoallergenic breed? Why not an airedale?

Airedale

They are nice and will take a doberman toe to toe.

Then we are talking about two little girls making the choice... Now, if this was my son and daughter (same age as the Obama girls) making the choice... I know a battle would ensue about what to pick. Good thing they are both girls... Hey, there is concentrated one-party power anyway! :thumbsup::wallbash:

This from Wiki:

Senator Joe Biden (Democratic Candidate Senator Barack Obama's running mate in the 2008 US Presidential race) owns a Labradoodle named Brother.

I think it is a done deal Malia and Sasha!

So if Biden has one called Brother, shouldn't the Obamas have one called Honkey?