Why doesn'rt Rahm pay taxes?

Wacka

So let's do the math. Let's figure that of the 500,000, half are women. Since approximately 7% of women in this country are abused each year, that means you can go to the march and let more than 17,000 women know that they probably got what they deserved.

Don't you have any uncomfortable conversations you could be having with your son right now?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am pretty sure it won't be anywhere near that many. We are two days into planning this, so any estimate would be not be ready to release.

This issue means a lot to to me, so if you want to keep your feeble mockery going, feel free. But you're only further cementing my hatred for people like you.

From what I've read of you, I wouldn't say I'm in line with a lot of your politics, but trust me, he's doing a good job of cementing similar feelings from others.

Good luck with your march.

I'm shocked! A march on Washington organized by a guy on the politics sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills message board won't have a half million participants?

You have no idea who I am or what I do. To marginalize me because of where I like to post is a clear indication of how you see yourself.

From what I've read of you, I wouldn't say I'm in line with a lot of your politics, but trust me, he's doing a good job of cementing similar feelings from others.

Good luck with your march.

Much appreciated.

I'm marginalizing your "march on Washington" fantasy.

Re-read post 21. You clearly said I am just "a guy on the politics sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills message board," inferring no one fitting that description could organize such a thing.

No, I am pretty sure it won't be anywhere near that many. We are two days into planning this, so any estimate would be not be ready to release.

This issue means a lot to me, so if you want to keep your feeble mockery going, feel free. But you're only further cementing my hatred for people like you.

since the US now agreed to withdraw all troops by the end of 2011, the difference between Obama's campaign promise and the reality is getting much smaller.

I pay my taxes and I can glady pay more. Does that mean I won't expolit a loophole?... Of course I will expolit it. If the gov't wants the taxes and closes the loophole, I will gladly pay it. Write it in the rules. Now, if the tax code forbids something like this and he is willfully cheating... Then he should be punished.

I have no problem following the law and being asked to pay more... And so should everybody else. But, why should we pay more if we are following the rules and not breaking the law?

If this is a genuine loophole... Then close it. If he broke the law and cheated, prosecute him.

This falls under the heading:

Mama don't raise any fools and don't be a jealous neighbor if your neighbor is following the rules and you can't apply the same rules... Be angry if they are law breakers.

We will see how this plays out...

I pay my taxes and I can glady pay more. Does that mean I won't expolit a loophole?... Of course I will expolit it. If the gov't wants the taxes and closes the loophole, I will gladly pay it. Write it in the rules. Now, if the tax code forbids something like this and he is willfully cheating... Then he should be punished.

I have no problem following the law and being asked to pay more... And so should everybody else. But, why should we pay more if we are following the rules and not breaking the law?

If this is a genuine loophole... Then close it. If he broke the law and cheated, prosecute him.

This falls under the heading:

Mama don't raise any fools and don't be a jealous neighbor if your neighbor is following the rules and you can't apply the same rules... Be angry if they are law breakers.

We will see how this plays out...

what loophole?

what loophole?

One reason may be because Emanuel and Rule declared their 4228 North Hermitage home as the office location for their personal non-profit foundation called the "Rahm Emanuel and Amy Rule Charitable Foundation". As the non-profit's headquarters, their home could be exempt from paying property taxes.

Hey... More power to him if this is legal.

And yes... I would say the same if it was somebody else... What they should do is close this exemption.