Comments from a Steelers fan on Bledsoe

Nervous Guy

This Steeler fan friend of mine came up to me and just blasted Drew...he's an impartial observer...but does hate the Ravens...he had the Bills picked as the "upset special" this week. Here's a few snippets of what he said about Drew.

1. "Did you watch that game...He's AWFUL....just AWFUL....get rid of him!!!"

when asked who's better Tommy Maddox or Bledsoe...

2. "I'd have to say Maddox..."

but our back-up is Shane Matthews...

3 "Anyone would be better than Bledsoe"

4. "He doesn't have any pocket awareness....he has happy feet....his throws are way off..."

kinda sounds like what is said around here.

This Steeler fan friend of mine came up to me and just blasted Drew...he's an impartial observer...but does hate the Ravens...he had the Bills picked as the "upset special" this week.  Here's a few snippets of what he said about Drew.

1.  "Did you watch that game...He's AWFUL....just AWFUL....get rid of him!!!"

when asked who's better Tommy Maddox or Bledsoe...

2.  "I'd have to say Maddox..."

but our back-up is Shane Matthews...

3  "Anyone would be better than Bledsoe"

4.  "He doesn't have any pocket awareness....he has happy feet....his throws are way off..."

kinda sounds like what is said around here.

84794[/snapback]

My friend said the same thing. maybe you've heard of him. His name is Stevie Wonder.

Some of us made these observations over a year ago and were shouted down.

Sounds like the bunker walls of many blind DB supporters are starting to fall.

84828[/snapback]

yes Mark6, you and all those other Bledsoe bashers were and always will be much more intelligent football fans than those that chose to be patient...thank you for your humility....I bow before your mighty intellect.

yes Mark6, you and all those other Bledsoe bashers were and always will be much more intelligent football fans than those that chose to be patient...thank you for your humility....I bow before your mighty intellect.

84838[/snapback]

Don't hate just cause he was right. <_<

84838[/snapback]

Doesn't matter who was right or wrong,

Let us all join together now as Bills fans and celebrate the beginning of the JP era

as Drew gets ready to leave town.

THE DAY IS COMING!!! <_<

hate? <_<  not me...it's always refreshing to be reminded how foolish one's opinions were and how others were "right".

84853[/snapback]

well, we were, weren't we?

:lol:

Come on man, I know you wanted to be patient, etc, etc.

But i think its time to give up. Time to call it a day. Time to put the kids to bed. Time to.. well, you get the idea.

Bledsoe Sucks nuts. It just took some of us longer than others to admit it.

I know this guy too, and when the Steelers drafted Big Ben, he wanted him to start right away over Maddox.  And now he is a very happy Steeler fan.

84849[/snapback]

yeah...but he thinks Kordell is the second freakin coming....which automatically calls his judgement into question.

well, we were, weren't we?

:lol:

Come on man, I know you wanted to be patient, etc, etc.

But i think its time to give up. Time to call it a day. Time to put the kids to bed. Time to.. well, you get the idea.

Bledsoe Sucks nuts. It just took some of us longer than others to admit it.

84863[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

<_<

I have seen the light. :lol:

Doesn't matter who was right or wrong,

Let us all join together now as Bills fans and celebrate the beginning of the JP era

as Drew gets ready to leave town.

THE DAY IS COMING!!! <_<

84856[/snapback]

What pisses me off is xx millions of dollars we threw down the rathole after DB.

I consider the return on investment = zero.

The collective wisdom on this board is far greater than any Donahoe can conjure up. This fiasco is proof of that.

84838[/snapback]

Patience and denial are two opposite terms.