Maybe it's just me

dib

shouldnt he be called an American president of African- American descent (well kind of), rather than an African-American President?

I dont believe he has any power in Africa.

Technically he should called an American president of Caucasian-African- American descent but plain American President elect for now is fine.

Why no one includes he is Caucasian as well is real media bias for a story.

Technically he should called an American president of Caucasian-African- American descent but plain American President elect for now is fine.

Why no one includes he is Caucasian as well is real media bias for a story.

Of course he was really born in Africa and his parents moved to Hawaii after in order to claim he was a US citizen. That's my belief until I see proof to the contrary. :thumbsup:

Of course he was really born in Africa and his parents moved to Hawaii after in order to claim he was a US citizen. That's my belief until I see proof to the contrary. :thumbsup:

And I believe you are a Fish fan pretending to be a Bills fan until I see proof - like a picture of Ralph and Christopher ("Boomer") James Berman notarizing a certificate stating you are a true blue fan - but too each its own.

And I believe you are a Fish fan pretending to be a Bills fan until I see proof - like a picture of Ralph and Christopher ("Boomer") James Berman notarizing a certificate stating you are a true blue fan - but too each its own.

It's a good thing that your opinion means nothing to me or that might have hurt my feelings.

well just think of it this way

it is the 1st time in over 8 yrs that the

US actually ELECTED the President of the United States

instead of having the Supreme Court appoint the winner!

No the US did elect the president the past 8 years, so the tradition continues.

Can't we just call Barack Obama the President-Elect and let it be like that?

By the way dib, in regards to your avatar, God Bless America. :devil:

Of course he was really born in Africa and his parents moved to Hawaii after in order to claim he was a US citizen. That's my belief until I see proof to the contrary. :devil:

Until he stops witholding his Birth Certificate who know where he was born? If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?

Of course he was really born in Africa and his parents moved to Hawaii after in order to claim he was a US citizen. That's my belief until I see proof to the contrary. :devil:

Actually i remember hearing McCain was born outside of America as well. I think his mother being a US citizen he meets the constitutional mandate wherever he was born.

Actually i remember hearing McCain was born outside of America as well. I think his mother being a US citizen he meets the constitutional mandate wherever he was born.

McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, technically considered US soil...

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/28/america/28mccain.php

shouldnt he be called an American president of African- American descent (well kind of), rather than an African-American President?

I dont believe he has any power in Africa.

Most Italians I know refer to themselves as "Italian-American" (or sometimes simply "Italian"). "American of Italian descent" would be more correct, but that's not how people refer to these things, in normal conversation.

Neat article. I like the paragraph...

"It also surfaced in the 1968 candidacy of George Romney, who was born in Mexico, but again was not tested. The former Connecticut politician Lowell Weicker Jr., born in Paris, sought a legal analysis when considering the presidency, an aide said, and was assured he was eligible. Franklin D. Roosevelt Jr. was once viewed as a potential successor to his father, but was seen by some as ineligible since he had been born on Campobello Island in Canada. The 21st president, Chester Arthur, whose birthplace is Vermont, was rumored to have actually been born in Canada, prompting some to question his eligibility."

Weren't most of the

Most Italians I know refer to themselves as "Italian-American" (or sometimes simply "Italian"). "American of Italian descent" would be more correct, but that's not how people refer to these things, in normal conversation.

Hmmm, I never refer to myself as "American of Italian decent". I prefer Jim. :devil: