And the knives are Out!

You libs really need to try and stretch things out a littler further, okay? You have four years ahead of you, and if you squeeze an already drained lemon too quickly on all these juicy little topics that only you care about right now, you'll have nothing left to bash when it suddenly dawns on the Peggys that they ain't gettin' nuthin'.

Please. Think of Peggy. When Peggy gets upset, someone will need to get her mind off of the fact that she's still going to have to pay her mortgage on her own. THAT's when you break out the Rhona Barrett stuff. Not now. Don't waste it.

So remember. Save It For Peggy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You libs really need to try and stretch things out a littler further, okay? You have four years ahead of you, and if you squeeze an already drained lemon too quickly on all these juicy little topics that only you care about right now, you'll have nothing left to bash when it suddenly dawns on the Peggys that they ain't gettin' nuthin'.

Please. Think of Peggy. When Peggy gets upset, someone will need to get her mind off of the fact that she's still going to have to pay her mortgage on her own. THAT's when you break out the Rhona Barrett stuff. Not now. Don't waste it.

So remember. Save It For Peggy.

How are you going to explain the fact that you voted for a ticket that a braindead, glomming, piece of Alaskan white trash on it to your son?

How are you going to explain the fact that you voted for a ticket that a braindead, glomming, piece of Alaskan white trash on it to your son?

Y'know, for a guy who thinks battered women usually deserve what they get, I thought you'd be a little more demeaning than that. You must be having a slow day.

The election is over now they have no material , its just a matter of time till they start on your 'boy'. And Biden will provide better material than Cheney ever did. Your 'boy' will have to limit his midnight basketball games.

If you've never played a game of midnight basketball, try it sometime cuz it's pretty fun. And when would you prefer him to play? When he's supposed to be working?

Seriously?? Do you expect anyone to believe that's true? The media destroyed her from the word go . . .

while I don't necessarily agree with the statement that the media had a huge love affair with her, the thrashing she got by the media was due to her performance. The Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson interviews, the debate, the 'pit bull' speeches on the stump; all that. It was made worse by the campaign's decision not to make her accessible to the media, which undoubtedly was due to the interviews and lack of understanding of key issues.

A Palin aide said: "Governor Palin was not directing staffers to put anything on their personal credit cards, and anything that staffers put on their credit cards has been reimbursed, like an expense. Nasty and false accusations following a defeat say more about the person who made them than they do about Governor Palin."

Another refusal to take responsibility for her actions.

One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family—clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

So much for her ability to understand Joe Six Pack.

Palin asked to speak along with McCain at his Arizona concession speech Tuesday night, but campaign strategist Steve Schmidt vetoed the request.

Who the :rolleyes: does she think she is? I hope she does make a presidential bid because the late night talk shows will be hysterically funny. She's going to get chewed and spit by big time political games.

That is what I am saying, stick a fork in her, she is done. She could even be done in AK, but they seem to think that is par for the course. They may have re-elected Stevens. She had a chance in 2012 but not now.

Those knives are really out now....

Obama staffers pissed

"I want my money today! It's my money. I want it right now!" yelled one former campaign worker.

"I worked nine hours a day for 4 days and got paid half of what I should have earned," said Randall Waldon.

"Talking about they'll mail it to us. I ain't worried about that, man. They're not going to mail nothin'," said Martin.

Those who worked for Obama to get the vote out don't trust his campaign just two days later?

while I don't necessarily agree with the statement that the media had a huge love affair with her, the thrashing she got by the media was due to her performance. The Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson interviews, the debate, the 'pit bull' speeches on the stump; all that. It was made worse by the campaign's decision not to make her accessible to the media, which undoubtedly was due to the interviews and lack of understanding of key issues.

I deal with the media quite often. Most people don't want to, whether it be fear of talking in public or saying something that they twist and misquote. My advice is always the same: The news stations are going to put something on TV every day and night - they have to. If you talk to them, you have some control over the content. If you don't, they're gonna put up whatever they can scramble to make up. So would you rather have your message out there or someone else's?

Other than picking a candidate that had little to no knowledge of national or international issues, this was McCain's biggest problem, IMO. By refusing to let her interview, the news stations had to make up their own stories and that's exactly what they did. How the RNC thought they could nominate a woman for VP (historical in its own right) and not have her give a million interviews is beyond me. Huge mistake by McCain.

Those knives are really out now....

Obama staffers pissed

Those who worked for Obama to get the vote out don't trust his campaign just two days later?

Proving once again that when it comes to electing a president, it's not about change. It's about money. And loyalty is often times dollar bill-thin.

They may want to get used to the feeling.

I deal with the media quite often. Most people don't want to, whether it be fear of talking in public or saying something that they twist and misquote. My advice is always the same: The news stations are going to put something on TV every day and night - they have to. If you talk to them, you have some control over the content. If you don't, they're gonna put up whatever they can scramble to make up. So would you rather have your message out there or someone else's?

Other than picking a candidate that had little to no knowledge of national or international issues, this was McCain's biggest problem, IMO. By refusing to let her interview, the news stations had to make up their own stories and that's exactly what they did. How the RNC thought they could nominate a woman for VP (historical in its own right) and not have her give a million interviews is beyond me. Huge mistake by McCain.

What is worse is that they picked someone who didn't have a clue the glass house she was stepping into and that she would no longer have any privacy. There are other Republican women who would have been better choices including better Governors:

Laura Lingle comes to mind, HI

or Jodi Rell, Ct.

What is worse is that they picked someone who didn't have a clue the glass house she was stepping into and that she would no longer have any privacy. There are other Republican women who would have been better choices including better Governors:

Laura Lingle comes to mind, HI

or Jodi Rell, Ct.

I find it hard sometimes to not feel a little sorry for Mrs. Palin. She struck me as someone plucked from obscurity because she fit a specific profile or image the party wanted. They expected her to fall in line and perform on command. Eventually when it was determined that she was incapable or unwilling to comply; the party seemed to turn on her, marginalize her, and now ship her back to Alaskan obscurity.

It will be really interesting to see what else comes out and what else she may or may not do. Historically and politically its all quite fascinating.

Proving once again that when it comes to electing a president, it's not about change. It's about money. And loyalty is often times dollar bill-thin.

They may want to get used to the feeling.

The night of the election he got on a conference call at 1 am with tens of thousands of campaign workers across the country and told them he would pay them an extra month of pay that they weren't supposed to get and pay their health insurance for the rest of the year. It was on MSNBC this morning. And he did the same thing with his (1000x smaller) staff when he won his senate seat.

The media thrashing began looong before any interviews with Charlie and Katie . . . She had to admit that her daughter was pregnant on the first weekend . . . Care to check the date on the US Weekly cover?

But since you're apparently on the left . . . WTF, facts don't matter, just repeat the same things over and over again until they are regarded as truth . . .