Paying for JKs security

aussiew

Someone here actually posted all of the residences the Kerry family owns, Gidge, and it was not only a long list, but worldwide in scope. I'd be curious if someone can post that again because the cost to the American taxpayer would be brutal, in relative terms.

Thank you. I know that we're responsible for their ongoing security. But most candidates have 2-3 residences. I don't even know how many the K's have. We were wondering if we foot the bill for every one of their homes.

Thanks Paco. Perhaps someone will re-post that list. I guess we've never had anyone this rich run for office before. The cost of providing security for all those homes would indeed by overwhelming.

84803[/snapback]

He has something like 20-plus homes all over the world. In time someone will repost it. Stay tuned, Gidge... <_<

It is pennies compared to most items in the budget.

85067[/snapback]

A million here, a million there. Pretty soon it adds up to a budget that costs $2.5 TRILLION that's taking in only about 75% of the required funding and a bunch of politcos who claim it's STILL not enough and a population that actually believes it.

Off the cliff...

It is pennies compared to most items in the budget.

85067[/snapback]

Is it pennies compared to your personal income? I should think that a man of the people, with such wealth, should decline taxpayers paying for that, and fork it out of his wife's pocket. He surely can afford it, right?

Is it pennies compared to your personal income? I should think that a man of the people, with such wealth, should decline taxpayers paying for that, and fork it out of his wife's pocket.  He surely can afford it, right?

85209[/snapback]

I don't know if HE can't, but I'm fairly certain SHE can.