I would gladly trade our last two defeats for a victory against NE

marioc

At this point in the season if I had to pick between winning the last two games and losing to NE or the reverse, I would be happy to take the reverse. Psychologically we have to overcome the *Pats and this week would be very sweet to do it.

I would even say that I would rather take both games this year from the *Pats at the expense of missing the playoffs. My reason being is I doubt we'd go very far either way this year, but the confidence gained from overcoming the *Pats could set us up well for a strong run next year.

At this point in the season if I had to pick between winning the last two games and losing to NE or the reverse, I would be happy to take the reverse. Psychologically we have to overcome the *Pats and this week would be very sweet to do it.

I would even say that I would rather take both games this year from the *Pats at the expense of missing the playoffs. My reason being is I doubt we'd go very far either way this year, but the confidence gained from overcoming the *Pats could set us up well for a strong run next year.

I hear you, but this is ieatcrayonz logic.