What A DICK-Jauron...

Poeticlaw

"Sometimes I'm not even sure who we're playing next, and I don't care who it is," said Jauron. "We totally concentrate on getting ready for the Sunday ahead, and this particular team (the Patriots) is solid in every aspect. They've owned the division (the last five years) and have an organization top to bottom that is really tremendous."

This guy, our headcoach doesnt know who we are playing next and doesnt care????? That explains why this team looks flat an unprepared at times. What is he preparing for if not the team that he is suppose to be playing? What does he do just pick a game plan that he thinks works for his unit regardless of the team they will be playing? To think Buffalo gave him a 3 year extenstion! I personally was lloking forward to the change this offseason. Three more years of of a 7-9 team.

First, I am so sick of the "Dick" jokes. Yes, he has an undesirable first name. Ha, ha, ha! You are sooooo clever, Poeticlaw.

Second, I really like the idea of primarily focusing on the fundamentals. Mitchell said after he had that huge game against the Chargers that the Bills really didn't focus on San Diego during the off week; rather, they focused on making themselves a more sound team. Michell said that what playoff teams should do.