Well, Sam Wyche has a job

Beerball

"Wyche coached in the NFL with Cincinnati and Tampa Bay and made it to the Super Bowl with the Bengals after the 1988 season. He ran as a Republican and commandingly won a seat on the Pickens County Council in South Carolina, an area that includes Clemson University. Wyche, once a quarterback at nearby Furman, promised better roads and schools and more jobs."

I know just the guy he'll need to keep those new streets clean.. :blink:

"Wyche coached in the NFL with Cincinnati and Tampa Bay and made it to the Super Bowl with the Bengals after the 1988 season. He ran as a Republican and commandingly won a seat on the Pickens County Council in South Carolina, an area that includes Clemson University. Wyche, once a quarterback at nearby Furman, promised better roads and schools and more jobs."

I know just the guy he'll need to keep those new streets clean.. :oops:

:P

Wow our country is better now :P

How is a local politician in South Carolina going to make the "country" better now? :oops:

If you're going to be a cynical curmudgeon, at least you could have A) read the story and found out more details and B) understood his position is a county one C) then said "that'll make that county better"

The myth of the rational voter again debunked.

How is a local politician in South Carolina going to make the "country" better now? :oops:

If you're going to be a cynical curmudgeon, at least you could have A) read the story and found out more details and B) understood his position is a county one C) then said "that'll make that county better"

The myth of the rational voter again debunked.

Are u serious? Where do you think this could lead?

I know just the guy he'll need to keep those new streets clean.. :P

:oops:

I'm curmudgeonly cross that the article doesn't mention his stint with the Bills.