Next year's first round pick - it's obvious to me.

the only legit free agent de's who offer upgrades are peppers and suggs. Past that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Some nice free agent dt's though.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/fr...n=DL&y=2009

Give Suggs 10 million per....and cut the high priced tubs from the o line and Kelsay and the 32 yr old non productive Schobel as well. Whatever it takes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Suggs 10 million per....and cut the high priced tubs from the o line and Kelsay and the 32 yr old non productive Schobel as well. Whatever it takes.

well if all we picked up was Suggs I'd get rid of Kelsay and keep Denney and Schobel...rotate Denney and Schobel on one side and leave Suggs on the other...I really wish I knew whats up with Ellis and why they are not playing him...If hes not good enough to play at DE or on ST then get rid of him...only reason I'd keep Denney over Kelsay is the $ factor...If they brought in Suggs at least 1 of the high priced DE's would need to go...now if they brought in Suggs and drafted one of the two DE's in my sig then I'd go : Suggs, rookie, Schobel, Ellis(if hes still here), Bryan...I could be wrong but I think a healthy Schobel would still be worth keeping for a rotation..only thing that would make me dump him is if his contract is just to hard to keep with Suggs and a 1st round DE rookie...but we all know theres no way Buffalo goes after Suggs and most likely they wont draft a DE in round 1..we'll all be lucky if they draft a DE at all.