BillsNYC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You thank them you dip shiit

Congratulations, Thanks, Good work over there, We're proud of you...Isn't anything that connotes respect and admiration good enough? And the poster who started this particular discussion congratulated McCain on his service, which I took to imply both military and governmental. I think that being a good politician and public servant for the past two decades deserves congrats too.

Congratulations, Thanks, Good work over there, We're proud of you...Isn't anything that connotes respect and admiration good enough? And the poster who started this particular discussion congratulated McCain on his service, which I took to imply both military and governmental. I think that being a good politician and public servant for the past two decades deserves congrats too.

No the original poster congratulated Obama and his supporters which is correct. Molson congratulated McCain for his service to his country which in my mind is not correct.

"Congratulations Mr McCain for getting the shiit beat out of you in a hole in Hanoi." :thumbdown:

A preemptive strike against Israel and all hell breaks loose in the Middle East. It would not be over in a couple of days.

Well it really COULD be over in a couple days ... in a mushroom cloud sorta way. That's the problem.

That said, I think you're underestimating Obama's abilities on the foreign affairs front.

No the original poster congratulated Obama and his supporters which is correct. Molson congratulated McCain for his service to his country which in my mind is not correct.

"Congratulations Mr McCain for getting the shiit beat out of you in a hole in Hanoi." :thumbdown:

Well, he ought to be congratulated for having the will and mental strength to survive it. Thanks is probably the more appropriate sentiment, but I don't think your average veteran would exactly be opposed to congratulations, particulary in today's world where people boo soldiers returning from Iraq and host protests at military funerals. Congratulating someone shows respect, and thats what veterans deserve. That's my take.