Trent's head

I can't help but think that Trent still hasn't fully shaken the cobbwebs from the concussion. . .he just seems a split second slower in his decision making.

It also bugs me to see him on the bench by himself between offensive series. Is it me or should he be in continuous discussion with the coaches and players and rallying the troups, not sitting on the bench by himself waiting until the next series.

I can't help but think that Trent still hasn't fully shaken the cobbwebs from the concussion. . .he just seems a split second slower in his decision making.

It also bugs me to see him on the bench by himself between offensive series. Is it me or should he be in continuous discussion with the coaches and players and rallying the troups, not sitting on the bench by himself waiting until the next series.

It's a football game, not a soap opera.

It may be the doctors' suggestion to have him sit between offensive series.

Don't read too much into it.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=75838

This has been discussed Tcali is gonna be happy you agree. There is another thread around from last week about it too.

Personally I don't buy it. But hey, he is slower, so it can't be because the Jets and Miami knew what to throw at him, confuse him and slow him down. If it is cobwebs, he didn't feel bad the week after it happened, when he got excellent protection and had his career game. I'm just saying.....

~Honest

Maybe we can start a petition asking some of the players to sit with Trent on the bench and talk to him. And maybe we can make a quilt with all our names on it that he and whoever he is sitting with can share....................NICE THREAD LOL.

Yes. The lingering concussion must be the answer for his poor play of late. No way that the chosen one could have a couple of bad games unless other forces are at work.

:yeahthat:

it's funny, the lengths that trentites will go...

I thought I commented on this in another thread, but I can't find it.

If he's so adversely effected by the knot on the noggin, how come in his first game back he breaks the all-time Bill's record for throwing percentage in a game? He was something like 13 of 14 to start the game. Maybe he just needs another whack on the old mellon to get him ready for the Pats. :blink:

I thought I commented on this in another thread, but I can't find it.

If he's so adversely effected by the knot on the noggin, how come in his first game back he breaks the all-time Bill's record for throwing percentage in a game? He was something like 13 of 14 to start the game. Maybe he just needs another whack on the old mellon to get him ready for the Pats. :unsure:

Hahah whatever it takes :blink:

How about we look at WHY neither of the Bills running backs has broken 100 yards in a single game.

Lynch is averaging 58.3 YPG

Buffalo is 26th in the NFL with 93.8 YPG

To me those numbers are bad and they need to improve.

? who was questioning trent's "cobwebs" after the san diego game?

His INT this week was because his reciever fell during the route. And the the fumble was on a blind side hit that he never even saw coming.

Had he not thrown that pick no one would be bringing up this BS. You people just are so quick to jump on anything that you don't like. If we were 3-5 or 2-6 right now I'd be with you but we're not and until we completely fall apart the amount of criticism from this board needs to be brought down 10 levels.