Electoral Vote Count Thread

KD in CA

Me too. They should just count every other vote.

Or have Fox News and MSNBC break up the vote counting

Fox News: McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama

MSNBC: McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama McCain Obama

NBC calls all the 8:00 blowout states.

All of New England (except RI for the moment), PA, NJ, MD, DE, DC, IL for BO.

OK, SC, TN, KY for JM

103-34

PA is one McCain needed. This will be a national thrashing. I kinda feel bad that a guy could work so hard and then get so whupped. Great call on Palin over Ridge McCain!

PA is one McCain needed. This will be a national thrashing. I kinda feel bad that a guy could work so hard and then get so whupped. Great call on Palin over Ridge McCain!

Without PA or NH, he basically needs to win every other toss up state. One more and it's over.

Liddy Dole getting trounced. 60 is still possible. :doh:

102-49; MC keeps AL and AR

How come msn.com (MSNBC) is showing Obama 175 electoral votes, but cnn.com has it 174? Is that Maine F'ing things up with proportional electors or something?

Yeah, probably.

btw...Fox has it 164-81. :doh:

Looks like McConnell will hang on in KY.

How come msn.com (MSNBC) is showing Obama 175 electoral votes, but cnn.com has it 174? Is that Maine F'ing things up with proportional electors or something?

Well Maine awards its 4 electoral votes based on district, so last i heard was that they could project at least 3 for Obama out of Maine, and they were unsure about the 4th.

Dude. Does it really matter? Go to bed. The fish rag paper in the morning will still read the same.

OBAMA SWEEPS YOUR ASS MUNCHING KOOL AID DRINKIN IGNORANT AMERICAN POPULACE FOR THE BIGGEST VICTORY IN AMERICAN POLITICS.

Whats your problem?

Ohio goes to oBama. Catch up!!

Too funny. I called it that the networks would call it at 9:30 Pm. Fox pretty much just called it.

Dude. Does it really matter? Go to bed. The fish rag paper in the morning will still read the same.

OBAMA SWEEPS YOUR ASS MUNCHING KOOL AID DRINKIN IGNORANT AMERICAN POPULACE FOR THE BIGGEST VICTORY IN AMERICAN POLITICS.

Whats your problem?

Ohio goes to Ohio. Catch up!!

Too funny. I called it that the networks would call it at 9:30 Pm. Fox pretty much just called it.

"Dude", it's 6:23pm where I am, and I'm still at work. YOU go to bed! :doh: