Need help with a voting technicality

Simon

I just cant get enough of that basso profundo of his!

I'd only actively vote for somebody who intended to cut massive chunks out of the federal government. With only 4 candidates on our PA ballot, Bob Barr was probably most likely to do that but he's a two-faced opportunistic scumbag and I couldn't pull the lever for him even though I usually vote libertarian. I almost voted for Nader cuz he's so damned adorable but I couldn't muster the chutzpah.

I voted Barr under protest for those reasons--maybe the Libertarians can get some traction.

I've never voted for a Rep or a Dem before. Yet I just typed in Ron Paul's name on my ballot. Did I just vote Republican? :doh:

This surprises me. Good for you.

My daughters voted in school today. They asked me who I voted for, I told them I voted for a write in candidate. Of course they asked what that meant being as young as they are. I told them I wrote in for "Me". I had to explain it to them but they got the concept. Screw the big two.

I voted Barr under protest for those reasons--maybe the Libertarians can get some traction.

I desperately want the libertarians to become a viable political option and think they have the best platform and best shot to be a legitimate 3rd party. But why the hell did they have to pick that needle-dicked bugfu(ker? :doh:

This surprises me. Good for you.

My daughters voted in school today. They asked me who I voted for, I told them I voted for a write in candidate. Of course they asked what that meant being as young as they are. I told them I wrote in for "Me". I had to explain it to them but they got the concept. Screw the big two.

You have no idea how close I came to voting for myself. :doh:

I just cant get enough of that basso profundo of his!

I'd only actively vote for somebody who intended to cut massive chunks out of the federal government. With only 4 candidates on our PA ballot, Bob Barr was probably most likely to do that but he's a two-faced opportunistic scumbag and I couldn't pull the lever for him even though I usually vote libertarian. I almost voted for Nader cuz he's so damned adorable but I couldn't muster the chutzpah.

Hey, maybe if enough of the Ron Paul revolutionaries do the same it'll make a little noise, keep him in the game and send a message to our current overlords.

Why, who did you vote for so we can make fun of you?-)

Barr. It was a protest vote against both parties after that ridiculous partisan fiasco of the first bailout vote.

Barr. It was a protest vote against both parties after that ridiculous partisan fiasco of the first bailout vote.

That's pretty much what mine was, though I couldn't vote for a career politician like you and some others did. Hopefully someone comes forward within the next year to try and steam roll a third party.

700 billion dollar bailout with an 800 billion dollar price tag. This country/Government is so !@#$ed up.

That's pretty much what mine was, though I couldn't vote for a career politician like you and some others did. Hopefully someone comes forward within the next year to try and steam roll a third party.

700 billion dollar bailout with an 800 billion dollar price tag. This country/Government is so !@#$ed up.

ditto here and the only change will be the names. Next will be .So what will be Obamas test?