(1) Balance in Supreme Court.

(2) Wants to get the !@#$ out of Iraq.

(3) Umm.

agreed.

Could go with:

1. Get the hell out of Iraq

2. ?

3. Profit (jobs)

Wants college football playoffs. No more stupid coach/media polls.

agreed.

I'm kind of nervous :doh:

You should be nervous.

The last couple of years you have had the luxury of b*tching and moaning whenever something goes wrong because the "other party" was in the White House.

Now that your team is going to have the White House and very large majorities in both houses, what are you going to do if something goes wrong during the next 4 years?

You should be nervous.

The last couple of years you have had the luxury of b*tching and moaning whenever something goes wrong because the "other party" was in the White House.

Now that your team is going to have the White House and very large majorities in both houses, what are you going to do if something goes wrong during the next 4 years?

Blame it on Bush.

Both parties have a remarkable ability to keep bogeymen alive.

Well ideally there would be playoffs AND coach/media polls. How would you decide which 8 teams made the playoffs without the polls?

Let President Obama decide

You'll see Penn St (21EV), Ohio St(20EV), Mizzou(11EV), Notre Dame(11EV), Virginia Tech(13EV), and at least one team from Florida(27EV) in every year :doh:

You should be nervous.

Let's see that my guys win first. I'll worry about that chicken sh** when it happens :doh: