List of scapegoats this season

Here's a quick list I've compiled of all the scapegoats this board has found for the Bills' recent failure.

1. Donte Whitner

2. Dick Jauron

3. Trent Edwards

4. Marshawn Lynch

5. Jason Peters

6. Robert Royal

7. Duke Preston

8. Leodis McKelvin

9. James Hardy

My point is, there is A LOT of hate being thrown around for a team that has been all-together good for the season so far. That is just a list of who we as fans have thrown under the bus so far, but when I look at the list none of the guys is actually to blame besides maybe for Peters. That's just my take.

1. Donte Whitner - disagree

2. Dick Jauron - agree - especially with the knee jerk IR of Crowell...bonehead.

3. Trent Edwards - disagree

4. Marshawn Lynch - disagree

5. Jason Peters - agree - Name his agent too while you are at it...

6. Robert Royal - agree - cut him

7. Duke Preston - agree - cut him

8. Leodis McKelvin - disagree - I don;t think we should be counting on him...

9. James Hardy - disagree - we never should have tried to count on a rookie WR to begin with...

While we are at it, can we blame:

- Aaron Shoebel

- Perry Fewell

- Mouse McNally for retireing

- Ralph for...well still owning

Can we call out the fans?

Man I get sick reading those DWI articles about fans after the game. Fans having sex in the bathrooms......

Some guy out walking around his home and gets hit by a drunk driver from a Bills game.

I dont call that the best fans in the NFL. I seen on youtube a Bills fan poor a beer over the head of a Dolphins fan. Its fun to give other fans some jibber jabber, but most Bills fans go way too far....

Here's a quick list I've compiled of all the scapegoats this board has found for the Bills' recent failure.

1. Donte Whitner

2. Dick Jauron

3. Trent Edwards

4. Marshawn Lynch

5. Jason Peters

6. Robert Royal

7. Duke Preston

8. Leodis McKelvin

9. James Hardy

My point is, there is A LOT of hate being thrown around for a team that has been all-together good for the season so far. That is just a list of who we as fans have thrown under the bus so far, but when I look at the list none of the guys is actually to blame besides maybe for Peters. That's just my take.

uumm why isn't JP #1 on this list? he seems to be the cause of most of our problems

1. Donte Whitner - disagree

2. Dick Jauron - agree - especially with the knee jerk IR of Crowell...bonehead.

3. Trent Edwards - disagree

4. Marshawn Lynch - disagree

5. Jason Peters - agree - Name his agent too while you are at it...

6. Robert Royal - agree - cut him

7. Duke Preston - agree - cut him

8. Leodis McKelvin - disagree - I don;t think we should be counting on him...

9. James Hardy - disagree - we never should have tried to count on a rookie WR to begin with...

While we are at it, can we blame:

- Aaron Shoebel

- Perry Fewell

- Mouse McNally for retireing

- Ralph for...well still owning

Just to be clear, this isn't my list of people we should be blaming. It's a list of people who IMO we are giving too much of a hard time for 2 losses.