DJ wants Joe the plumber dead.

First of all, !@#$ Rush Limbaugh. My post/thread wasn't about him. If you want to talk about what a slime ball he is, start a thread, you can do it! Yes you can!!

As far as wishing someone dead? Many Many times. And saying it out loud to other people too. And guess who those people are, retard? The scum of the Earth. The ones that prey on little children. The ones who Murder and get a free pass of life in Prison by you lefty kitty's

The only thing Joe the plumber did was ask a question to a candidate. Now. This DJ says he wants him dead. Nothing to say about that?? Or do want to bring up Rush again?

Tell you what little man take your Psycho babble 101 and go rub one out. :thumbsup:

Making any serious statement about any radio DJ is just ridiculous.

You should be shot.

Making any serious statement about any radio DJ is just ridiculous.

You should be shot.

Well then. When should things like that be taken seriously? Or should he get a free pass? You people are amazing.

May 10,000 scorpinons crawl up your Obama lovin legs and sting you in the balls until you die 10,000 deaths. :thumbsup:

First of all, !@#$ Rush Limbaugh. My post/thread wasn't about him. If you want to talk about what a slime ball he is, start a thread, you can do it! Yes you can!!

As far as wishing someone dead? Many Many times. And saying it out loud to other people too. And guess who those people are, retard? The scum of the Earth. The ones that prey on little children. The ones who Murder and get a free pass of life in Prison by you lefty pusssy's

The only thing Joe the plumber did was ask a question to a candidate. Now. This DJ says he wants him dead. Nothing to say about that?? Or do want to bring up Rush again?

Tell you what little man take your Psycho babble 101 and go rub one out. :thumbsup:

Here's my problem with you. Why did your post have to have an anti-liberal agenda. You could have just posted the video and said "Hey, this DJ is a giant douchebag for saying this." I would have agreed wholeheartedly with that. I don't support people wishing innocent people dead.

But instead, you said "You people are amazing", implying that all liberals feel this way and that the entire Obama camp is filled with subversive people who'd like nothing more than to see Joe the Plumber dead. You know very well that there are douchebags and crazy people on both sides of the fence, but you show one video clip of a POS liberal, and put all liberals in the same boat as him.

Imagine this. There's an accident involving a drunk driver who turns out to be a Patriots fan, and you say "Ha! typical Patriots fan", knowing full well that there are an equal amount of Bills fans who get drunk.

In other words, your feeble attempts at trying to prove liberals are inferior due to the comments of one person aren't working.

As far as wishing someone dead? Many Many times. And saying it out loud to other people too. And guess who those people are, retard? The scum of the Earth. The ones that prey on little children. The ones who Murder and get a free pass of life in Prison by you lefty pusssy's

And why exactly is it that you feel the need to insult me whenever I post anything? I wasn't insulting you, just disagreeing with you, and yet you call me a retard. And when the hell have I ever used psycho babble? You like to treat it as some kind of joke that I'm in college? Should I feel ashamed for trying to get a higher education? For that matter, should I be ashamed for being 19? You know, theres nothing I can do about that.

Here's my problem with you. Why did your post have to have an anti-liberal agenda. You could have just posted the video and said "Hey, this DJ is a giant douchebag for saying this." I would have agreed wholeheartedly with that. I don't support people wishing innocent people dead.

But instead, you said "You people are amazing", implying that all liberals feel this way and that the entire Obama camp is filled with subversive people who'd like nothing more than to see Joe the Plumber dead. You know very well that there are douchebags and crazy people on both sides of the fence, but you show one video clip of a POS liberal, and put all liberals in the same boat as him.

Imagine this. There's an accident involving a drunk driver who turns out to be a Patriots fan, and you say "Ha! typical Patriots fan", knowing full well that there are an equal amount of Bills fans who get drunk.

In other words, your feeble attempts at trying to prove liberals are inferior due to the comments of one person aren't working.

So I hurt your feelings, AAAAAWWWWW. Dont post in a thread that you dont like then. I dont post in every thread. Its easy to do!! You can do it, Yes you can!!

Start your own thread fer Christ sakes. You moron. :thumbsup:

So I hurt your feelings, AAAAAWWWWW. Dont post in a thread that you dont like then. I dont post in every thread. Its easy to do!! You can do it, Yes you can!!

Start your own thread fer Christ sakes. You moron. :thumbsup:

Yep, everybody who doesn't agree with you is a retard, moron, or a pusssy.

I wish you were standing right here in front of me, you !@#$, so I could punching your !@#$ing lights out. If there are riots today, I hope that you're one of the unfortunate victims.

Typical response for a tolerant lib.

Just like the "tolerant" people against Prop 8 here in California. (Prop 8 is for banning gay marriage). They are so tolerant they are destroying "Yes on 8" signs wherever they see them. Down the street, a guy stapled his signs 10 feet up his palm tree to protect them. Someone either put a ladder up or used something to destroy it. All the Right signs are up on fences or inside windows so those "tolerant" libs don't destroy them.

Free speech- unless you don't agree with me.

Yep, everybody who doesn't agree with you is a retard, moron, or a pusssy.

I wish you were standing right here in front of me, you !@#$, so I could punching your !@#$ing lights out. If there are riots today, I hope that you're one of the unfortunate victims.

Are my words making you bleed? Man. Its a message board. Breath in Breath out!! Breath in Breath out!!

So much for that kind and considerate liberal in you.I hear they're looking for someone with this type of personality for Air America, since Al Franken is now going to be a Senator. :thumbsup:

Are my words making you bleed? Man. Its a message board. Breath in Breath out!! Breath in Breath out!!

So much for that kind and considerate liberal in you.I hear they're looking for someone with this type of personality for Air America, since Al Franken is now going to be a Senator. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I've got anger issues. I take back what I said.

When I was in College I did lots of drugs to take care of my anger issues. Look what happened to me! I'm still angry but with no drugs!! :thumbsup:

I'd leave him be. He lives too close to the gorges. And if he jumps, then who would you have to pick on? Plus, not knowing what a vagina is is probably grating on him enough.

Say NO to the gorges, Sage!

I'd leave him be. He lives too close to the gorges. And if he jumps, then who would you have to pick on? Plus, not knowing what a vagina is is probably grating on him enough.

It's great walking to the bottom of the gorges and looking up when you're on some magic mushrooms. Truly spectacular, so I won't say no to the gorges. They're cool if you don't jump.

First of all, I wasn't picking on him. Secondly, he has anger issues so I dont think he's a jumper. If anything he'd get mad at the gorges and want to fill them in.

But then again, if I was standing on one side of the gorge and him on the other, he may try to jump over the gorge and hit me. Thus being a jumper.

This is all so confusing. Jumper, not a jumper?

First of all, I wasn't picking on him. Secondly, he has anger issues so I dont think he's a jumper. If anything he'd get mad at the gorges and want to fill them in.

But then again, if I was standing on one side of the gorge and him on the other, he may try to jump over the gorge and hit me. Thus being a jumper.

This is all so confusing. Jumper, not a jumper?

What does his t-shirt inventory look like?