Overnight Polls show a widening of Obama lead

Be serious. He's got between a 7-10% lead. That's something like 15 million votes. What I'm saying is that if a few people don't go out to the polls, it ain't gonna make a difference.

It does, it always does. I worked 2000 for Gore in WI, 5-7000 votes is a big deal, doesn't take much to swing.... P.S. Florida was what 215.... Please don't encourage that attitude.

It does, it always does. I worked 2000 for Gore in WI, 5-7000 votes is a big deal, doesn't take much to swing.... P.S. Florida was what 215.... Please don't encourage that attitude.

5-7000 is a TON of votes. That's thousands of people man. Again: get real. It takes an army to get elected. Not just a few people. If you stay home it won't make any difference (unless you're in a crappy Costner movie.)

Cast my vote for Barr this morning, I got in line about 6:20 AM and was about 20th in line. There was no rejoicing here, it was eerily quiet. Almost like a funeral. It's a rainy day here in Raleigh so turn out could be lighter than expected.

If a third party can get 5 percent of the total vote they are eligible for federal matching funds , somethingtor keep in mind