(OT) Mighty Michigan

Rico

Congrats to Michigan,

they are far and away the class of the Big 10 (as always).

I hate to see Purdue lose any games,

but it is always an honor just to take the field with such a fine team & school.

Good luck to the Mighty Wolverines the rest of the year,

may they totally disgrace the lowly Buckeyes next month.

GO BLUE!!!

Congrats to Michigan,

but it is always an honor just to take the field with such a fine team & school.

GO BLUE!!!

84464[/snapback]

And Notre Dame beat em! :blush:

GO IRISH!

Congrats to Michigan,

GO BLUE!!!

84464[/snapback]

I was happy at the outcome. My neighbor is a Purdue alum and is dumb as a post and will kill people with his decisions in his job someday. He has made me question Purdue's credibility as a school noted for engineering.

Sorry.

I was happy at the outcome. My neighbor is a Purdue alum and is dumb as a post and will kill people with his decisions in his job someday. He has made me question Purdue's credibility as a school noted for engineering.

Sorry.

84486[/snapback]

:blush:

Congrats to Michigan,

GO BLUE!!!

84464[/snapback]

<_<:lol::lol::D

Damn Rico....that was a fine, fine job....kinda thick, but still a nice job....

Oh, for the record, this is Rico's payoff on a bet we had...let's give him a hand for a job well done.

Any OSU backers want to make a bet? :lol:

GO BLUE

...and KD :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :lol:

<_<  :lol:  :lol:  :D

Damn Rico....that was a fine, fine job....kinda thick, but still a nice job....

Oh, for the record, this is Rico's payoff on a bet we had...let's give him a hand for a job well done.

Any OSU backers want to make a bet? :lol:

GO BLUE

...and KD  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :lol:

84503[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol:

Progressive coach: Lloyd Carr (starts true freshmen in Henne & Hart)

Regressive coach: JoePa (refuses to put Morelli in while Mills goes to hell in a hand basket, although the Nit OL is as bad as the Bills)

Time for someone high-up at PSU to tap Joe on the shoulder and say, "That's it, time's up."

yeah another stellar performance by Mike "should be Orange" Hart, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Coach P for letting him leave CNY!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

yeah another stellar performance by Mike "should be Orange" Hart,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Coach P for letting him leave CNY!!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

84574[/snapback]

he's a diaper dandy baby!!!!!! <_<

Progressive coach:  Lloyd Carr (starts true freshmen in Henne & Hart)

Regressive coach:  JoePa (refuses to put Morelli in while Mills goes to hell in a hand basket, although the Nit OL is as bad as the Bills)

Time for someone high-up at PSU to tap Joe on the shoulder and say, "That's it, time's up."

84572[/snapback]

The problem with that is at Penn State, nobody is higher up than JoePa, he has spent his time building a fiefdom there where he is the only person who can say whether he goes or not. I mean , for crying out loud, he has a buddy on the PSU payroll whose only job is to turn on the lights in the practice facility at the start of the day and then turn them off at night.

Joe is only going to leave when he wants to and sadly that is not going to happen anytime soon.

<_<

84631[/snapback]

Right up to the point where the ND referees disallowed Cleveland Gary's Touchdown. As far as I know once the ball crosses the end line it's a TD. Oh wait, I forgot, the game was played in South Bend.

GO IRISH!

God made ND #1

Miami made them #2

I had that T-Shirt till I wore it out from wearing it so much.

College football is much worse off without Miami-ND playing every year. It was an incredible rivalry. Are you guys like me, Miami fan who roots for ND to win on the off chance that Miami can play ND in a bowl game??

Guest Guest Pac-10er

Big 10 = way overrated.

Best team in the land - SoCal B)

2nd best team in the land - Cal B)

Everybody else - losers! <_<