I like McGahee but....worst play I have ever seen

Did anyone catch McGahee's attempt to catch up to that slob (Williams) after that 93 yard interception. McGahee gave up near the 35. This hands down the worst attempt at a play I have ever seen in my life. I am not kidding watch the replay. He should have been cuffed for this one if not cut. Obviously you don't cut him as this is a very desperate team who cannot afford to be with out him. But he sure as hell deserves to be off the team. You do not under any circumstances do what he did.

This is our future folks... a quitter

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed

Apology accepted.  <_<

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=7475

84467[/snapback]

If he was not a quitter on that play... then we do not know the definition of quitting. Everyone has been far too easy on him for this play. Perhaps an act of desperation by fans who do not want to be down on the future of this club.

If he was not a quitter on that play... then we do not know the definition of quitting.  Everyone has been far too easy on him for this play.  Perhaps an act of desperation by fans who do not want to be down on the future of this club.

84523[/snapback]

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. Take it easy on the guy, will ya?

If he was not a quitter on that play... then we do not know the definition of quitting.  Everyone has been far too easy on him for this play.  Perhaps an act of desperation by fans who do not want to be down on the future of this club.

84523[/snapback]

There are several things to consider. First if that Lewis was all-over Evans and should have been flagged. No call and I think McGahee realized that and that's why he didn't attempt to try and expend his energy on a play that SHOULD have come back, and when he stood a risk of injuring himself. If it were a guy who was healthy like Evans who quit on the play, then I'd agree, but the game was essentially over in any case. There were less than 6 minutes, the score 17-3, and the Ravens got the ball back, and with the way the offense was playing, there was no hope.

There are several things to consider.  First if that Lewis was all-over Evans and should have been flagged.  No call and I think McGahee realized that and that's why he didn't attempt to try and expend his energy on a play that SHOULD have come back, and when he stood a risk of injuring himself.  If it were a guy who was healthy like Evans who quit on the play, then I'd agree, but the game was essentially over in any case.  There were less than 6 minutes, the score 17-3, and the Ravens got the ball back, and with the way the offense was playing, there was no hope.

84547[/snapback]

No hope? Tell it to Don Beebe

Guest BackInDaDay
No hope?  Tell it to Don Beebe

84557[/snapback]

Amen. Don't you know by now that Bill's fans lead the league in hope!

Keep the faith, Go Bills!