With Whitner & Schoebel out for the next month...

Kipers Hair

Arguably our only pash rusher and best defender out - Is Fairchild equipped to coach up what we have on the roster? Schoebel's absense has shown we cannot rush the passer with what we have, so I would think they will sorely miss their best defender in Whitner....Going out on a limb and calling for all 4 to be dropped....

Arguably our only pash rusher and best defender out - Is Fairchild equipped to coach up what we have on the roster? Schoebel's absense has shown we cannot rush the passer with what we have, so I would think they will sorely miss their best defender in Whitner....Going out on a limb and calling for all 4 to be dropped....

They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Maybe, just maybe, it will force the coaches to become creative.

Sweet Christ, it's worse than I thought!!

:wallbash: Fairchild?

Well that explains a lot ...

Don't you mean Fewell?

And to answer your question, no. There is not enough talent on the team.

Who said they are out a month?

Just being realistic - Whitner has a seprated shoulder - he plays a position that requires him to hit someone...hard. If he plays before 4 weeks are up, it would be a small miracle. Schoebel - now they are coming clean and admitting it is worse than thought/advised and ife he does not progress, surgery may be called for and he is done for the year...I think 4 weeks is a reaosnable expectation....If I am wrong, I will issue the standard TBD apology.

:wallbash: Fairchild?

Well that explains a lot ...

Don't you mean Fewell?

And to answer your question, no. There is not enough talent on the team.

Thank you cynical - my apologies to Fairchild wherever he may be....Fewell would be the inept coorinator...

Yes this is a tough situation, bring in the greenbay guy with the impossible name. The Whitner thing well..... hopefully we can work it out with the personell we've got. I would be running our CBs in man and dump the zone cover but thats just because I hate it and would do that anyway. Maybe we could get Crowell back now if we risked putting him on waivers. The DBs are thin how about activating Corner? He looked better than McKelvin in preseason, last year the injuries made people step up and we found we DID have some depth, maybe we can get lucky again.