Will blacks riot?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Political conventions, car vandalism, union strikers, college shout-downs, the Wellstone funeral, etc.

C'mon, 99. I was being realistic. Surely you can't say that GOP supporters have anywhere near the record of violence, verbal hatred as Democrats?

It goes back a long, long time, and still continues.

Ever hear of Jim Adkisson, Eric Rudolph, or James Kopp? At least they didn't key anyone's cars, right?

Political conventions, car vandalism, union strikers, college shout-downs, the Wellstone funeral, etc.

C'mon, 99. I was being realistic. Surely you can't say that GOP supporters have anywhere near the record of violence, verbal hatred as Democrats?

It goes back a long, long time, and still continues.

YOU know ideolgy does flips from time to time? Party names are just that... Names.

People forget that African-Americans flocked in droves away from the GOP and "The Party of Lincoln" after the great 1927 flood.

But, again... Party names are just that... Names. Your above post shows just what a lack of knowledge you have by defending the "name" and not the actions...

:wallbash:

I would say that if black people can set aside their watermelon and fried chicken and get their cornrows all braided nice for the cameras, surely they will riot. First they have to cash their welfare checks, gas up their Lincolns and all the baby mommas need to find sitters....

DUH. Are you a moron?

Just remember, when the blacks do start rioting you must be very careful. They can appear young or old. They can read your thoughts and manipulate the weather. They can even take on different forms like wolves or mist. Your weapons for the most part will be useless against them and you'll need to decapitate them and drive a stake through their hearts............actually I'm thinking of Dracula!

I would say that if black people can set aside their watermelon and fried chicken and get their cornrows all braided nice for the cameras, surely they will riot. First they have to cash their welfare checks, gas up their Lincolns and all the baby mommas need to find sitters....

DUH. Are you a moron?

Lets not forget the ribs that are cooking on the fity five gal drums. Find sitters , when did they start using those? Dont they just use the 15 year old uncle or leave them alone with thier pit bull watching over them.

Just remember, when the blacks do start rioting you must be very careful. They can appear young or old. They can read your thoughts and manipulate the weather. They can even take on different forms like wolves or mist. Your weapons for the most part will be useless against them and you'll need to decapitate them and drive a stake through their hearts............actually I'm thinking of Dracula!

Throw them some crack they will calm right down.