Still no access to Palin medical records

PastaJoe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a dated reference and a poor analogy. And do you realize just how much credibility your comments lose when you constantly refer to Obama supporters as "kool aid drinkers"? You really come off as an idiot.

His comments have credibility? :rolleyes:

Sorry. No I didnt as I've never had any of it. Thanks though.

:worthy:

Dude it's awesome. Haven't had it in years but good God it's tasty! :huh:

If you've never had kool aid, you're missing out. Damn good beverage, albeit a bit sugary. I prefer to mix 1 part kool aid with 1 part lemonade. Gives it some tangy zest.

It's been so long but yeah Kool Aid rocks. Never did the lemonade deal but it sounds good.

Doesn't the kool-aid thing refer to jim jones poisoning his cult with kool-aid? Where did a "woman's pusssy" ever come into the mix?

Some of them spilled it on their laps. ;)

I actually dont want to know palin's medical history.

1. I frankly dont give a sh-- and it doesn't matter.

2. I don't want my fantasies being potentially ruined by any real information.

:nana:

I know they have a very extensive geography program at Cornell, so the students can find the proper gorge to jump from.

Dude hippies don't commit suicide. They just rant and rave about how bad the world is and try to get other people to commit suicide.

I knew Osama was a hippie!!

He's not really a hippy but he just hangs with them. He is more of a commie that uses hippies as a tool. He doesn't have the "aroma" or drug infestation that goes along with being a hippy. He can certainly count on the hippy vote at least from the ones who aren't so stoned to find the polling place from Mom's basement. He will lose a few because they'll see the name "McCain" on the ballot and think about French Fries and the munchies.

He's not really a hippy but he just hangs with them. He is more of a commie that uses hippies as a tool. He doesn't have the "aroma" or drug infestation that goes along with being a hippy. He can certainly count on the hippy vote at least from the ones who aren't so stoned to find the polling place from Mom's basement. He will lose a few because they'll see the name "McCain" on the ballot and think about French Fries and the munchies.

So sage and steely will be gorge jumping after they vote for McCain? Sad.

Somebody committed suicide off of a gorge a couple weeks ago, this isn't really funny guys.

Precisely the reason why you cornell guys are called bridge jumpers. Can't hack it there, so you just quit. Sorry you have no testicular fortitude, like those of us that braved the Potsdam winters and lack of women up at Clarkson.

Precisely the reason why you cornell guys are called bridge jumpers. Can't hack it there, so you just quit. Sorry you have no testicular fortitude, like those of us that braved the Potsdam winters and lack of women up at Clarkson.

Well it's actually a fallacy that Cornell's suicide rate is the highest in the country. It's just that someone who jumps tends to get more publicity than someone who OD's, etc. I believe MIT has the highest rate.

Well it's actually a fallacy that Cornell's suicide rate is the highest in the country. It's just that someone who jumps tends to get more publicity than someone who OD's, etc. I believe MIT has the highest rate.

Do they wear t-shirts when they jump? Any slogans on the shirts?

maybe the true story on why she traveled all the way home to have the last baby will come out .

That is my whole argument with Palin and her judgement... My wife's water broke/went into labor in downtown Chicago with our first... A month early... We went right to the hospital... She didn't have my son till almost 12 hours later (C-section)... Sure we could have drove 8 hours to BFLO to have my son... :nana::worthy:

It is all about her judgement with me... She flew in an airplane putting her son's health at risk for 8 hours, just so "he could be born on AK soil"... WTF is that? And some want her to lead the nation... :huh::rolleyes:

What was she thinking?

She is simply irresponsible... Cut and dry.

That is my whole argument with Palin and her judgement... My wife's water broke/went into labor in downtown Chicago with our first... A month early... We went right to the hospital... She didn't have my son till almost 12 hours later (C-section)... Sure we could have drove 8 hours to BFLO to have my son... :nana::worthy:

It is all about her judgement with me... She flew in an airplane putting her son's health at risk for 8 hours, just so "he could be born on AK soil"... WTF is that? And some want her to lead the nation... :huh::rolleyes:

What was she thinking?

She is simply irresponsible... Cut and dry.

I hadn't heard about her flying back to AK to have the baby, but that is straight up dumb and bad parenting.