Still no access to Palin medical records

PastaJoe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't heard about her flying back to AK to have the baby, but that is straight up dumb and bad parenting.

She said: "She wanted her son to be born on AK soil."

To me... IMO: She was likely looking to have a walking abortion... Sorry, for being harsh... But, that is what it is. She knew the child would be born special needs (well I think... Anyone over 35 is strongly encouraged to get an amnio)...

I wonder how much "God" played into her irresponsible behavior... He choices, directly flying in the face of medical science.

Again... Maybe it was just:

Jehovah, Hallelujah, the Lord will provide

Jehovah, Hallelujah, the Lord will provide

:huh:

Again... Some want her a heartbeat away from leading the free world...

You don't even know how OR WHERE to procreate and now you're giving parenting advice too? :huh::rolleyes::nana:

Ah, classic denial behavior. You've never actually been with a woman yourself, so you project it onto others as a means for asserting yourself as a man despite your many failed attempts at achieving anything remotely masculine.

Ah, classic denial behavior. You've never actually been with a woman yourself, so you project it onto others as a means for asserting yourself as a man despite your many failed attempts at achieving anything remotely masculine.

Psych 101. Great call, sage!!

:huh:

Awesome page from The Big Cat's I am rubber you are glue theme. Perhaps you are forgetting that earlier today Erynthered said:

Making fun of that woman's pusssy in this thread is childish

To which you replied:

What the hell are you even talking about?

Plus you go to a school packed full of hippies.

Projection seems unlikely in this particular scenario.

Awesome page from The Big Cat's I am rubber you are glue theme. Perhaps you are forgetting that earlier today Erynthered said:

To which you replied:

Plus you go to a school packed full of hippies.

Projection seems unlikely in this particular scenario.

How on Earth did I get dragged ino this?

Making fun of a woman for yeast infections, pregnancy complications, etc is great fun!

Would it be as much fun to speculate that Obama had Sickle Cell Anemia and AIDS because he was black? You guys are priceless. Keep telling yourself it is the Conservatives that are heartless racists that are dividing the country.

Making fun of a woman for yeast infections, pregnancy complications, etc is great fun!

Would it be as much fun to speculate that Obama had Sickle Cell Anemia and AIDS because he was black? You guys are priceless. Keep telling yourself it is the Conservatives that are heartless racists that are dividing the country.

That is so page 1. Keep up with the thread Dude. We're off of Palin and making fun of Sage for not knowing what a female body looks like.

LOL! Now, he probably doesn't make as many racial slurs as he used to either. :rolleyes::huh:

Hey Bill... How's it going! I understand your POV... But, you are a family man. Would you ever risk the health of one of your family members the way Sarah Palin did?

No way I am putting my children at risk.

It is rather silly... But, it points to Palin's whacked out judgement and family values...

It is her own doing... No reason why she couldn't have gone to the nearest hospital... That is what a sane person does.

And yes... I agree with you... I am not making fun outside of the ocassion STD comment... But, WTF?

If this is a "science-God" issue... WTF will she do to the Naval Observatory if she takes office? Turn it into a church? Will she be closer to God?

Now... Don't get me wrong... I am relgious and a family man... But, let's get real...

Hey Bill... How's it going! I understand your POV... But, you are a family man. Would you ever risk the health of one of your family members the way Sarah Palin did?

No way I am putting my children at risk.

It is rather silly... But, it points to Palin's whacked out judgement and family values...

Unless Palin changes her name to JP I seriously doubt you'll get him to go along with your attempted murder theory.

Unless Palin changes her name to JP I seriously doubt you'll get him to go along with your attempted murder theory.

I don't think it was attempted murder... By no means... It was her right to walk around and fly hours after the water broke... It is her right to be stupid... And that is exactly what she is...

I am just arguing that if she takes care of her family with a cavalier attitude to thier safety... You want her a heartbeat away from leading the free-world?

I don't think it was attempted murder... By no means... It was her right to walk around and fly hours after the water broke... It is her right to be stupid... And that is exactly what she is...

I am just arguing that if she takes care of her family with a cavalier attitude to thier safety... You want her a heartbeat away from leading the free-world?

well some of the internet rumors are she is covering for her daughter and the kid is not hers,medical record would prove that but one would think McCain people already verified this sort of thing during th vetting process :wallbash: