Still no access to Palin medical records

PastaJoe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a dated reference and a poor analogy. And do you realize just how much credibility your comments lose when you constantly refer to Obama supporters as "kool aid drinkers"? You really come off as an idiot.

Dated reference? Poor analogy? Look snapperhead. Making fun of that woman's pusssy in this thread is childish, you know, like how you act around here when you visit. Grow up, and tell your other snapperheaded "Kool aide Drinkers" to do the same. God you're pathetic.

Dated reference? Poor analogy? Look snapperhead. Making fun of that woman's pusssy in this thread is childish, you know, like how you act around here when you visit. Grow up, and tell your other snapperheaded "Kool aide Drinkers" to do the same. God you're pathetic.

You do know its Kool-Aid, dont you? :huh:

Dude he goes to Cornell. If he is never going to see one, he might as well make fun of one.

What the hell are you even talking about?

I'm sorry, speak up I couldn't hear you?

Hey, retard!! Its not funny to me. It wasn't meant to be funny. Its sad. Really said.

Poor Peggy & Sage.

Dude. There are at least two places to check your hate at the door.

1. The doors of a church.

2. Right before you pull the curtain to vote.

But, besides that... Carry on!

:huh::rolleyes:

Sorry. No I didnt as I've never had any of it. Thanks though.

:huh:

If you've never had kool aid, you're missing out. Damn good beverage, albeit a bit sugary. I prefer to mix 1 part kool aid with 1 part lemonade. Gives it some tangy zest.

Also:

He did say "that woman's pusssy." I guess it is okay with him if it wasn't SP?

You'd think he named his kid Sarah after her?

:huh::rolleyes:

I actually dont want to know palin's medical history.

1. I frankly dont give a sh-- and it doesn't matter.

2. I don't want my fantasies being potentially ruined by any real information.