If you can't beat 'em

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the proof that even one Republican voted illegally?

On either side of the aisle, I've never heard any argument that wasn't anecdotal hearsay. The closest I've ever seen - Florida, 2000 - both sides tried to manipulate Florida's idiotic regulations simply to redefine "illegal" in their favor.

99%, some said 110% turnout with even dead people from the graveyard voted in small towns in Eastern, OH last election for Republicans in 2004.

Also, there were a lot accusations of vote switching and programed errors in voting machines to give more votes to Republicans.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/104...election_stolen.

http://www.jqjacobs.net/politics/ohio.html

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy with your "facts," there Stealy. That old guy told me ACORN was threatening to unravel the fabric of democracy. What do you have to say to THAT?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

B-):rolleyes:

On either side of the aisle, I've never heard any argument that wasn't anecdotal hearsay. The closest I've ever seen - Florida, 2000 - both sides tried to manipulate Florida's idiotic regulations simply to redefine "illegal" in their favor.

Exactly.

99%, some said 110% turnout with even dead people from the graveyard voted in small towns in Eastern, OH last election for Republicans in 2004.

Also, there were a lot accusations of vote switching and programed errors in voting machines to give more votes to Republicans.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/104...election_stolen.

http://www.jqjacobs.net/politics/ohio.html

Did you miss where I said "anecdotal heresay"?

Or are you now going to tell me that the exit polling results constitute "proof"? In which case my response is simply "Then why don't we use exit polling instead of direct vote counts to elect officials?"

Whoa, Tom. Show these libs that "their side" is subject to the same total bull sh-- they accuse Republicans of and their heads will explode or something.

Hope you got yer mop.

If you believe that all blacks are voting for Obama just because he's black you're an idiot. I suppose you think blacks are incapable of reading and thinking. :rolleyes:

Says the guy whose side thinks that everyone who votes AGAINST The One is a racist.

Got it just TODAY from a lib. Told him I was against Obama and when I told him I just dont agree with his policies he winked and said "sure you dont."

!@#$.

Did you miss where I said "anecdotal heresay"?

Or are you now going to tell me that the exit polling results constitute "proof"? In which case my response is simply "Then why don't we use exit polling instead of direct vote counts to elect officials?"

There's actually been independent investigators who have done paper audits of counties in Ohio. Their research indicates that fraud was in fact committed- to the detriment of Democrats- in the 2004 election.

There's actually been independent investigators who have done paper audits of counties in Ohio. Their research indicates that fraud was in fact committed- to the detriment of Democrats- in the 2004 election.

Ya know....they run real clean elections in Chicago, where "The One" is from.

Always have.

Says the guy whose side thinks that everyone who votes AGAINST The One is a racist.

Got it just TODAY from a lib. Told him I was against Obama and when I told him I just dont agree with his policies he winked and said "sure you dont."

!@#$.

Really my side believes that anyone who votes against him is racist? Well I don't and I have yet to meet anyone who believes that. As for your buddy coming in and winking at you with a "sure you don't" line probably has nothing to do with you being an obvious racist. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't do that with all McCain supporters. You're self fulfilling your own prophesies.

Really my side believes that anyone who votes against him is racist? Well I don't and I have yet to meet anyone who believes that. As for your buddy coming in and winking at you with a "sure you don't" line probably has nothing to do with you being an obvious racist. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't do that with all McCain supporters. You're self fulfilling your own prophesies.

Oo oo! I know a black guy who's not voting for Obama!

Hey, that's where I live!

But seriously, what's your point? Obama's never run for any office in Chicago.

His point is the same as mine: voter fraud is a non-partisan issue. Either party will do whatever they think it takes to win.

Ya know....they run real clean elections in Chicago, where "The One" is from.

Always have.

Hey, I am not denying local Dems have participated in activities that should be considered voter fraud, but you asked where have Republicans. From voter suppression activities saying outside polling places telling falsely that certain people can't vote (I have seen it in person), to rigging electronic voting machines, to telling Dems to vote on Wednesday through robo calls are all forms of voter fraud, not just fake registrations.

Nice switching of topics when you don't like the answer you are getting.

His point is the same as mine: voter fraud is a non-partisan issue. Either party will do whatever they think it takes to win.

Well, since you're comparing Alderman/Mayoral elections to a Presidential one, I must warn you that the point is moot considering how much more power the mayor of Chicago has than the President of the United States! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, for those "in the Loop," you think Daley's powerful now? If Obama becomes President, his dominance will know no end!

Hey, I am not denying local Dems have participated in activities that should be considered voter fraud, but you asked where have Republicans. From voter suppression activities saying outside polling places telling falsely that certain people can't vote (I have seen it in person), to rigging electronic voting machines, to telling Dems to vote on Wednesday through robo calls are all forms of voter fraud, not just fake registrations.

Nice switching of topics when you don't like the answer you are getting.

Electronic voting machines should be illegalized and everyone should go to the system we use in Rochester which is a voting machine that is very difficult to rig. My brother and I were astonished to find out that not everyone in the country used these when the 2000 election stuff came up. Paper ballots, electronic machines and punch cards are easily rigged.

...to telling Dems to vote on Wednesday through robo calls...

Which just completely blows my mind, by the way. All I've ever seen that accomplish is to generate media coverage along the lines of "Watch out for this voter fraud...", which ends up being counter-productive coverage to the party indulging in it.

Anyone ever been arrested for that particular robocall stunt? Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to catch them.

He wasnt a "buddy", nor someone I really know. But I like your implication that I really AM a racist becuase I dare not march to the sweet music of the Pied Piper.

BTW....at what point in this thread can we discuss Democrats sending disabled folks to the polls to vote for Obama?

Which just completely blows my mind, by the way. All I've ever seen that accomplish is to generate media coverage along the lines of "Watch out for this voter fraud...", which ends up being counter-productive coverage to the party indulging in it.

Anyone ever been arrested for that particular robocall stunt? Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to catch them.

I have no idea, still it is the silly season and if you want to participate, don't do things at the last minute and make sure all your documents are in order. Don't expect the system to protect your rights at the last minute.... but wait, that is the Merican way. :rolleyes:

If you believe that all blacks are voting for Obama just because he's black you're an idiot. I suppose you think blacks are incapable of reading and thinking. :rolleyes:

I guess there aren't any blacks who will vote for McCain. B-)

I said nothing about thier literacy skills what I said was that the blacks were voting fo OBama becuse of race , 95 percent. IF you do not think this election has anything to do with race on either side you are the one that has blinders on . It hard life , its harder when you are stupid.

The smarts blacks , which there are a few will vote for McCain because they will not be take in by that lying fraud Obama.

Electronic voting machines should be illegalized and everyone should go to the system we use in Rochester which is a voting machine that is very difficult to rig. My brother and I were astonished to find out that not everyone in the country used these when the 2000 election stuff came up. Paper ballots, electronic machines and punch cards are easily rigged.

They are the best voting method ever made and they provide a paper back up . I have never heard of one going wrong . Now NYS agrees they are the best but claim they can'yt get parts which is BS.

Rochester!! how the hell did they let you in there? You must be one of those inner city boys :rolleyes: