If you can't beat 'em

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is talking derisively behind the backs of Pennsylvanians in San Francisco ok?

Is investigating an American citizen that dared to ask a Presidential candidate a question ok?

How about throwing the reporters of every major newspaper off of a Presidential candidate's plane that endorsed the other guy? Is that ok in your book?

How about the lie about never hearing Wright's hate speeches after twenty years?

Or lying about believing Ayers was repentant and rehabilitated?

The very liberal Acorn hasn't been too subtle in it's attempts to subvert this election. But that's ok with you, right?

What about the embarrassing biased main stream media's refusal to do their jobs and report on Obama's very radical connections? Is that ok?

Please spare us the high and mighty act.

Is talking derisively behind the backs of Pennsylvanians in San Francisco ok?

No, but since that never happened...

Is investigating an American citizen that dared to ask a Presidential candidate a question ok?

The media was doign its job. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

How about throwing the reporters of every major newspaper off of a Presidential candidate's plane that endorsed the other guy? Is that ok in your book?

That "endorsed" the other guy? Specicially which publications are you referring to here?

How about the lie about never hearing Wright's hate speeches after twenty years?

Pretty sure he didn't give those types of speeches weekly. The topics of his sermons are actually quite common in AA communities. Perhaps you should concern yourself with re-educating THAT community.

Or lying about believing Ayers was repentant and rehabilitated?

UIC sure seems to think he's employable.

The very liberal Acorn hasn't been too subtle in it's attempts to subvert this election. But that's ok with you, right?

Yeah, that was Acorn's intent. Do you ACTUALLY believe this to be true? Are you this dense? You do realize that any flags that went up about faulty voter REGISTRATION come first from ACORN?

What about the embarrassing biased main stream media's refusal to do their jobs and report on Obama's very radical connections? Is that ok?

Yes, the media should devote its time to every half-baked conspiracy theory that comes across its desk. That's progress!

Please spare us the high and mighty act.

Hard to when one is both high, and mighty!

Saw this from the MSNBC article:

Over the weekend in Virginia, bogus fliers with an authentic-looking commonwealth seal said fears of high voter turnout had prompted election officials to hold two elections — one on Tuesday for Republicans and another on Wednesday for Democrats.

If you fall for that astupid joke, then you dont DESERVE to vote, let alone breed, drive, operate machinery, use money, or pretty much anything else.

I told that joke to a lib in my office just today. Whoops...was I "suppressing the vote"?

!@#$ing whiners.

Oh, and I LOOOOOVE the response "who cares" when I bring up the fraud BS going on FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE FENCE.

Its like the whole privacy thing I brough up a few days back. Funny how nobody cares about Joe the Plumber's privacy, becuase...now hes a "public figure", but there is ALREADY OUTRAGE (!!!!!) over the "leak" about Obama's aunt's status.

A couple of douchebags hand out phony flyers and you get pissy. But a multi-state, fererally funded organization like ACORN does what its doing and youre response is "who cares"?

!@#$ing hypocrites.

As usual.

Saw this from the MSNBC article:

Over the weekend in Virginia, bogus fliers with an authentic-looking commonwealth seal said fears of high voter turnout had prompted election officials to hold two elections — one on Tuesday for Republicans and another on Wednesday for Democrats.

If you fall for that astupid joke, then you dont DESERVE to vote, let alone breed, drive, operate machinery, use money, or pretty much anything else.

Yeah, if they fall for that, they're too stupid to vote- unlike those that vote to overturn a 35 year old law because a book that promotes cannablism and was commissioned by Middle Eastern Emperors thousands of years ago told them to.

I told that joke to a lib in my office just today. Whoops...was I "suppressing the vote"?

!@#$ing whiners.

Oh, and I LOOOOOVE the response "who cares" when I bring up the fraud BS going on FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE FENCE.

Yeah, turns out there have been less than 20 cases of voter fraud documented over the last five years. If you're referring to ACORN you are a stupid, partisan hack. I stress stupid.

Its like the whole privacy thing I brough up a few days back. Funny how nobody cares about Joe the Plumber's privacy, becuase...now hes a "public figure", but there is ALREADY OUTRAGE (!!!!!) over the "leak" about Obama's aunt's status.

You mean the same Joe the Plumber who was scheduled BY THE MCCAIN camp to appear at rallies throughout Ohio? Yep, it's the Dems who are blowing up his privacy all right.

!@#$ing hypocrites.

!@#$ing hypocrites.

As usual.

ACORN

Well that says that then. :rolleyes:

I just tell them voting day is Thursday. Like they say screw em .The only they reason are voitng is based on race

Wow! I can't believe somebody is that stupid and racist. You're really a piece of work. I guess maybe they are voitng based on race but the majority are voting based on issues.

Here's an article about ACORN,

On Friday, a Pennsylvania judge rejected state Republican Party demands to obtain lists of voters registered by ACORN.

The judge, Robert Simpson, said the Pennsylvania Republicans failed to convince him of the need for a preliminary injunction that would have required immediate action in the final days before the election.

The state GOP accuses ACORN of widespread fraud in helping register some 140,000 voters in Pennsylvania.

"This kind of manufactured crisis is masking [Republican] efforts to keep voters from voting," ACORN spokeswoman Ali Kronley told CNN.

"Even the general counsel of the RNC [Republican National Committee] has acknowledged that he cannot cite a single example of an improper vote having been cast as a result of alleged voter registration fraud," ACORN Executive Director Steve Kest said.

Republican hostility for ACORN goes back a long way. Former U.S. Attorney David Iglesias said the Bush administration fired him and eight other federal prosecutors in 2006 for political reasons, among them his refusal to pursue election fraud charges against organizations like ACORN.

"It's easy to make accusations, but ultimately a prosecutor has to prove that case beyond a reasonable doubt in federal court," Iglesias said.

This is all BS. ACORN gets voter registration cards filled out for Mickey Mouse or Ronald Reagan or on and on BS. They separate them into three piles: good, questionable and most likely fake. They have to turn all of the cards into the election committees and get them approved. It's the same with other vote drives too. ACORN is being singled out because they are the most successful with minorities. It's a bunch of BS.

ACORN has been doing this for years. Where's the proof that even one person voted illegally?

Wow! I can't believe somebody is that stupid and racist. You're really a piece of work. I guess maybe they are voitng based on race but the majority are voting based on issues.

Here's an article about ACORN,

On Friday, a Pennsylvania judge rejected state Republican Party demands to obtain lists of voters registered by ACORN.

The judge, Robert Simpson, said the Pennsylvania Republicans failed to convince him of the need for a preliminary injunction that would have required immediate action in the final days before the election.

The state GOP accuses ACORN of widespread fraud in helping register some 140,000 voters in Pennsylvania.

"This kind of manufactured crisis is masking [Republican] efforts to keep voters from voting," ACORN spokeswoman Ali Kronley told CNN.

"Even the general counsel of the RNC [Republican National Committee] has acknowledged that he cannot cite a single example of an improper vote having been cast as a result of alleged voter registration fraud," ACORN Executive Director Steve Kest said.

Republican hostility for ACORN goes back a long way. Former U.S. Attorney David Iglesias said the Bush administration fired him and eight other federal prosecutors in 2006 for political reasons, among them his refusal to pursue election fraud charges against organizations like ACORN.

"It's easy to make accusations, but ultimately a prosecutor has to prove that case beyond a reasonable doubt in federal court," Iglesias said.

This is all BS. ACORN gets voter registration cards filled out for Mickey Mouse or Ronald Reagan or on and on BS. They separate them into three piles: good, questionable and most likely fake. They have to turn all of the cards into the election committees and get them approved. It's the same with other vote drives too. ACORN is being singled out because they are the most successful with minorities. It's a bunch of BS.

ACORN has been doing this for years. Where's the proof that even one person voted illegally?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy with your "facts," there Stealy. That old guy told me ACORN was threatening to unravel the fabric of democracy. What do you have to say to THAT?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

You must be talking about Rev Wright. The blacks are voting based on race if you can't see that then you are going blind or maybe just stupid.

Where's the proof that even one Republican voted illegally?

On either side of the aisle, I've never heard any argument that wasn't anecdotal hearsay. The closest I've ever seen - Florida, 2000 - both sides tried to manipulate Florida's idiotic regulations simply to redefine "illegal" in their favor.

You must be talking about Rev Wright. The blacks are voting based on race if you can't see that then you are going blind or maybe just stupid.

If you believe that all blacks are voting for Obama just because he's black you're an idiot. I suppose you think blacks are incapable of reading and thinking. :rolleyes:

I guess there aren't any blacks who will vote for McCain. B-)