When Did This Team Go From Few Weakness To A Ton

In the beginning of the season, I thought Tight End and DE were our only downfalls. Now, it is those two, entire Defensive Line, OFFENSIVE LINE and receivers.

This is way too much to overcome in order to make the playoffs in this league. I cannot believe how bad this offensive line / running game is!! Up until yesterday, I thought some of these things would correct themselves and now it is clear that the talent is just not there. This team is still a year and a half away from making the playoffs and that is the most shocking reality today.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl, I remember their run defense was God awful and then something just clicked (maybe Bob Sanders returned helped too) but unless this team does a 180, they are going to end up 3rd or 4th in this division. What the HELL happened. The Bills now possibly have the toughest remaining schedule of all team in our division. It is easier to accept the brutal fall from grace the sooner you accept that there is a lot of talent missing.

In the beginning of the season, I thought Tight End and DE were our only downfalls. Now, it is those two, entire Defensive Line, OFFENSIVE LINE and receivers.

This is way too much to overcome in order to make the playoffs in this league. I cannot believe how bad this offensive line / running game is!! Up until yesterday, I thought some of these things would correct themselves and now it is clear that the talent is just not there. This team is still a year and a half away from making the playoffs and that is the most shocking reality today.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl, I remember their run defense was God awful and then something just clicked (maybe Bob Sanders returned helped too) but unless this team does a 180, they are going to end up 3rd or 4th in this division. What the HELL happened. The Bills now possibly have the toughest remaining schedule of all team in our division. It is easier to accept the brutal fall from grace the sooner you accept that there is a lot of talent missing.

Well I'm not sure it's quite THAT bad...But it is pretty bad...

The thing is...IF this Bills Team can Play mistake free Football they are good enough to Win most Games...All the Fish and Jets Games proved was if The Bills make stupid mistakes, and give Teams 10 plus points a Game, they are going to lose...Home or Away...They are simply not good enough to overcome these dumb mistakes...And they have made some pretty dumb mistakes over this 2 week period...

That being said...The Bills are either average, dreadfully poor, or just below average, in so many areas now due to injuries it's awfully tough to ask a young Team to go out and play mistake free Football...REAL tough...We have a good QB...The crap I'm reading about Trent...the negative crap is just rediculous...Now granted He has made some passes that go well beyond ill-advised in the past couple Games...Not taking Him off the hook for those errors whatsoever..The thing is We are putting this Kid...This Kid who has started a total of 17 NFL Games...In the position of being a one-Man Savior of this Football Team...And that is not fair...If We can't Run the Football with consistancy...And God knows We can't right now...Then expect this same crap week in and week out cause We are asking Trent to bail us out without his #2 WR, with basically no TE , and lastly with a less than stellar O-Line...We are asking to much if we are expecting Treant to be perfect...But if He's not, The Bills WILL lose...

I don't think there is any magic elixir for the Bills like the one Sanders provided The Colts a couple years back...The Bills don't have a Player on Defense that is of Sanders calibre...The formula on Offense is actually pretty simple...Run the Ball...But this Offensive Line struggles SO mightily to block ANYONE, I'm not sure they can answer the challenge in time to save this Season...I mean..When You cant get less than a single Yard at Home on most downs...Well anyway...This O-Line may be the biggest bunch of underachievers in The NFL as a Unit...Along with The Cowboys Line which is also HUGE and ineffective... :rolleyes:

Well I'm not sure it's quite THAT bad...But it is pretty bad...

The thing is...IF this Bills Team can Play mistake free Football they are good enough to Win most Games...All the Fish and Jets Games proved was if The Bills make stupid mistakes, and give Teams 10 plus points a Game, they are going to lose...Home or Away...They are simply not good enough to overcome these dumb mistakes...And they have made some pretty dumb mistakes over this 2 week period...

That being said...The Bills are either average, dreadfully poor, or just below average, in so many areas now due to injuries it's awfully tough to ask a young Team to go out and play mistake free Football...REAL tough...We have a good QB...The crap I'm reading about Trent...the negative crap is just rediculous...Now granted He has made some passes that go well beyond ill-advised in the past couple Games...Not taking Him off the hook for those errors whatsoever..The thing is We are putting this Kid...This Kid who has started a total of 17 NFL Games...In the position of being a one-Man Savior of this Football Team...And that is not fair...If We can't Run the Football with consistancy...And God knows We can't right now...Then expect this same crap week in and week out cause We are asking Trent to bail us out without his #2 WR, with basically no TE , and lastly with a less than stellar O-Line...We are asking to much if we are expecting Treant to be perfect...But if He's not, The Bills WILL lose...

I don't think there is any magic elixir for the Bills like the one Sanders provided The Colts a couple years back...The Bills don't have a Player on Defense that is of Sanders calibre...The formula on Offense is actually pretty simple...Run the Ball...But this Offensive Line struggles SO mightily to block ANYONE, I'm not sure they can answer the challenge in time to save this Season...I mean..When You cant get less than a single Yard at Home on most downs...Well anyway...This O-Line may be the biggest bunch of underachievers in The NFL as a Unit...Along with The Cowboys Line which is also HUGE and ineffective... :rolleyes:

I agree with most of this but I have a really bad feeling that opposing teams coaches will see how horrendous our run game is and these mistakes / turnovers are not going to go away because of it. I would really like to hear what Peters and Co have to say now....actually, I wouldn't.