F-U BO supporters

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a little schoolboy. Cornhold U. Jumper U. One of them.

His experience is pulling his wanker every night and screaming sound bites for months.............

I DID answer his question, and here's my question; Why are you going out of your way to insult me when I didn't even address you? Your insult up there doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand.

I DID answer his question, and here's my question; Why are you going out of your way to insult me when I didn't even address you? Your insult up there doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand.

See you gave the liberal answer thats why. The conservative answer would be to tell him to F' off :wallbash:

What a big F'in waste of time this board is! All of you SUCK!

Because everyone doesn't agree with your myopic view of the world? That's something you'll discover in life in general - some of your best friends might hold opposite views. Only you can decide how important that is.

You seem to be one of the main agitators around here lately - not exactly making PPP a better place.

Where was this so-called liberal media during the run-up to the Iraq invasion?

Everyone was too busy kissing Bush/Cheneys butts to ask any questions.

Does this "liberal media" now even bring up the fact that the US invaded Iraq because of the grave threat of WMD's and that none were ever found?

jeez.

The world is melting and all BO and his followers can talk about is price of Palins loaner clothes and a prank call by a radio shock jock!

The next time a Dem tells me to "stick to the issues" or "people are loosing their job out there and you're talking about Bill Ares" I'm going to grab their hackie sack and punch them in their granola eating scruffy Eco-yuppie faces

Bitter, aren't we. You sound like a Cowboy fan.

I gave a liberal on this board some advice and I will give you the same F' off dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

One thing I certainly admire about the wingnuts and that is their masterful knowledge and use of language. They are SO articulate. If you remove the slang, cursing and name-calling from their posts they would read something like the following:

:wallbash:

And if the Super-Majority messes up what should the clear message from the American public be? Or better yet, what would your message (or excuse) be?

as SAGE said, they will vote them out.

I also think Americans will protest, provide activist groups lots of opportunities to send strong grassroot messages to congress and the white house, and other ways to demonstrate their disappointment with Washington's (potential) lack of duty to the constituents to whom they were elected to serve.

What would I do? Call and write my elected officials, sign petitions that I think would be appropriate to support, maybe volunteer with activist groups, as well as look for alternative candidates that I hope would do a better job.

There's no excuses; just belief in a candidate whom I think will bring about the right kind of change. If he doesn't, then I don't help to re-elect him.

Where was this so-called liberal media during the run-up to the Iraq invasion?

Everyone was too busy kissing Bush/Cheneys butts to ask any questions.

Does this "liberal media" now even bring up the fact that the US invaded Iraq because of the grave threat of WMD's and that none were ever found?

jeez.

since you don't appear to live in the USA, you're given a pass on what was brought up and what wasn't.

There was strong backlash by the media against the Bush administration regarding false or misleading information that was given as the justification for the invasion of Iraq.