F-U BO supporters

For me watching the results tomorrow will be like watching a football game where I don't care about the two teams playing. See with this election in my mind we're !@#$ed either way. So during those football games I always root against the home team. Something about knowing that 70,000 people are going home mad makes me smil. So I'm not rooting for McCain, I'm rooting against Obama. Watching all you mamby-pamby Obama weenies cry foul will just make my day. :wallbash:

all us mamby-pamby Obama weenies are gonna cry foul?

over what, a landslide victory in the White House and Congress?

celebrate? you betcha!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

over what, a landslide victory in the White House and Congress?

How does that not scare the living sh-- out of everyone?

Seriously. Remember the last time one party controlled the White House and Congress? You think this'll be better just because it's the other party?

Seriously. Remember the last time one party controlled the White House and Congress? You think this'll be better just because it's the other party?

If it gets to bad, everyone will start voting for republicans. That's just how it works.

You have got to be retarded or dishonest if you can't see the media bias towards BO.

They are practically standing in line waiting to gobble down his royal staff. I hope they choke on it when he F's up and country turns on him as he shoves it in further, laughing.

doesn't scare me.

A lot of people (I think including yourself) have bashed the 2006-onward congress for their low approval ratings, how they couldn't do this, and couldn't do that...

I believe the reason is that all too often, the GOP congressmen and women blindly supported their president and in doing so, stirred up partisanship, defeated proposed legislation, and basically made it impossible for the majority to be effective. Clearly there were screwups by the dem leadership and various committees, pork served up by the billions, and lots of blame all around. Neither party is without some responsibility over the last couple years.

Here is an opportunity to give the congress support in the White House, and a larger majority, so now we'll see what they can do. If they mess up (as I'm sure you're absolutely convinced that they will), then let the chips fall as they may. I believe the American people will send a clear message if that occurs.

doesn't scare me.

A lot of people (I think including yourself) have bashed the 2006-onward congress for their low approval ratings, how they couldn't do this, and couldn't do that...

I believe the reason is that all too often, the GOP congressmen and women blindly supported their president and in doing so, stirred up partisanship, defeated proposed legislation, and basically made it impossible for the majority to be effective. Clearly there were screwups by the dem leadership and various committees, pork served up by the billions, and lots of blame all around. Neither party is without some responsibility over the last couple years.

Here is an opportunity to give the congress support in the White House, and a larger majority, so now we'll see what they can do. If they mess up (as I'm sure you're absolutely convinced that they will), then let the chips fall as they may. I believe the American people will send a clear message if that occurs.

And if the Super-Majority messes up what should the clear message from the American public be? Or better yet, what would your message (or excuse) be?

And if the Super-Majority messes up what should the clear message from the American public be? Or better yet, what would your message (or excuse) be?

The clear message from the American public will be that they are voted out of office for doing an inadequate job. If they do an effective job, they will be re-elected.

The press gives Biden a pass all the time for his stupidity but not Sarah!

"oh that's just Joe being Joe, AHHAHAHAHAH". It's like Biden's every ones lovable retard next store.

I'd rather have the naive but intelligent hot tundra princess from Alaska then the plastic faced village idiot from Delaware as VP!

The press gives Biden a pass all the time for his stupidity but not Sarah!

"oh that's just Joe being Joe, AHHAHAHAHAH". It's like Biden's every ones lovable retard next store.

I'd rather have the naive but intelligent hot tundra princess from Alaska then the plastic faced village idiot from Delaware as VP!

I think you were going for "lovable retard next door"

If Biden has one problem, I think it's a lack of a filter between his brain and mouth. It seems to me that most of his gaffes are the result of him speaking his mind too openly. Then there was that whole plagiarism thing...

Bottomline, Biden's not the perfect candidate either, but I prefer him over a woman who gets tricked by a couple of canadians pretending to be French diplomats with horribly fake-sounding French accents. I think that Sarah Palin is a legitimately stupid person.

I think you were going for "lovable retard next door"

If Biden has one problem, I think it's a lack of a filter between his brain and mouth. It seems to me that most of his gaffes are the result of him speaking his mind too openly. Then there was that whole plagiarism thing...

Bottomline, Biden's not the perfect candidate either, but I prefer him over a woman who gets tricked by a couple of canadians pretending to be French diplomats with horribly fake-sounding French accents. I think that Sarah Palin is a legitimately stupid person.

I think you where going for "a couple of Canadians pretending"

I think that Joe Biden is a legitimately stupid person. The talk before you think excuse that the media puts out there does not work on me.

Sarah is just a bit naive but, at least she is a real person!

And if that happens what would your message be? Change parties?

I can't change parties, I chose not to affiliate myself with a party when I registered. I vote for who I believe is going to do the best job in office. I think the two party system is one of the worst parts about our government. People align themselves with a party early on, and then pigeon hole themselves for the rest of their lives. My father voted for Bush in 2004 despite acknowledging he wasn't the better candidate. But he said that he "just couldn't bring himself to vote Democrat." I don't want that to be me.

I think that Joe Biden is a legitimately stupid person. The talk before you think excuse that the media puts out there does not work on me.

And Biden is what? An android?

I think you were going for "I think you were going for..."