F-U BO supporters

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see as usual you used the democrat/communist tactic and avoided the issue, which you could not defend , maybe you could discuuss it in Sociology class. Dems live in physical fear of the opposition because Dems for the most part are limp dicked pu$$ies they need to be protected against themselves that why they need big government. Dems want other Dems in big government to tell them whats good for them.

Ya learning anything in college? execpt screwing and beer pong. B-) Nothing wrong with that.

Hey, at least you're not angry, bitter or gun-clinging. :rolleyes:

Do you live in Western PA?

ABC today show news anchors:

anchor #1: So how was your trip to France, bet you're sorry to be back.

anchor #2: Oh it was a wonderful trip and way too short.

anchor #1: Did you talk to Nicholas Sarkozy when you were over there?

all in the news room: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah right there is no liberal bias!!!! Burn in hell!

Where is the Bias here???? The ABC morning show has been sending its anchors on a "surprise" trip each week and last week they sent the chick to Paris.

How is asking if she did "work" while she was on the trip liberal bias....

I'm asking seriously, what am I missing here?

Where is the Bias here???? The ABC morning show has been sending its anchors on a "surprise" trip each week and last week they sent the chick to Paris.

How is asking if she did "work" while she was on the trip liberal bias....

I'm asking seriously, what am I missing here?

because they're making fun of Palin and that proves they're in the tank for Obama, at least according to Fox News...

Or if you can't get in or make it through...

Cant get in ,sure just show them the money,and of course lie on your FASA . Make it though , just go to mid terms and finals and a little study and you good to go. Anyone that doesnt graduate with at least a 3.50 GPA s indeed a loser.

The world is melting and all BO and his followers can talk about is price of Palins loaner clothes and a prank call by a radio shock jock!

The next time a Dem tells me to "stick to the issues" or "people are loosing their job out there and you're talking about Bill Ares" I'm going to grab their hackie sack and punch them in their granola eating scruffy Eco-yuppie faces

Bring it on, join me on a rink any time! :rolleyes:

ABC today show news anchors:

anchor #1: So how was your trip to France, bet you're sorry to be back.

anchor #2: Oh it was a wonderful trip and way too short.

anchor #1: Did you talk to Nicholas Sarkozy when you were over there?

all in the news room: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah right there is no liberal bias!!!! Burn in hell!

lol, you make me even happier to vote for Obama. I'll do it with a smile on my face.

For me watching the results tomorrow will be like watching a football game where I don't care about the two teams playing. See with this election in my mind we're !@#$ed either way. So during those football games I always root against the home team. Something about knowing that 70,000 people are going home mad makes me smil. So I'm not rooting for McCain, I'm rooting against Obama. Watching all you mamby-pamby Obama weenies cry foul will just make my day. :huh:

For me watching the results tomorrow will be like watching a football game where I don't care about the two teams playing. See with this election in my mind we're !@#$ed either way. So during those football games I always root against the home team. Something about knowing that 70,000 people are going home mad makes me smil. So I'm not rooting for McCain, I'm rooting against Obama. Watching all you mamby-pamby Obama weenies cry foul will just make my day. :wallbash:

That's McCain's problem. There are relatively few "McCain Voters" compared to "Anti-Obama Voters" just like in 2004 when virtually all of Kerry's support was from "Anti-Bush Voters".