F-U BO supporters

ABC today show news anchors:

anchor #1: So how was your trip to France, bet you're sorry to be back.

anchor #2: Oh it was a wonderful trip and way too short.

anchor #1: Did you talk to Nicholas Sarkozy when you were over there?

all in the news room: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah right there is no liberal bias!!!! Burn in hell!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe next time Idiot Palin should check with the State Department before setting up an interview with a head of state.

Yeah, two anchormen making a joke and people laughing at it...those people are truly evil...

You repubs are really grasping at straws huh? Will you ever run out of things to B word about?

Yeah, two anchormen making a joke and people laughing at it...those people are truly evil...

You repubs are really grasping at straws huh? Will you ever run out of things to B word about?

The world is melting and all BO and his followers can talk about is price of Palins loaner clothes and a prank call by a radio shock jock!

The next time a Dem tells me to "stick to the issues" or "people are loosing their job out there and you're talking about Bill Ares" I'm going to grab their hackie sack and punch them in their granola eating scruffy Eco-yuppie faces

The world is melting and all BO and his followers can talk about is price of Palins loaner clothes and a prank call by a radio shock jock!

The next time a Dem tells me to "stick to the issues" or "people are loosing their job out there and you're talking about Bill Ares" I'm going to grab their hackie sack and punch them in their granola eating scruffy Eco-yuppie faces

C'mon, potentially electing a dumbass for a vice president IS an issue. One of the United States' leaders should not be able to be tricked so easily by a shock jock. Do you think Henry Kissinger would have bought the Sarkozy act? How about Robert McNamara? Bill Clinton? No, they aren't idiots!

And what do you mean "all BO and his followers can talk about..."? When have you heard Obama commenting on this Sarkozy interview thing? The guy himself is sticking to the issues, even if some of his followers aren't.

And come on, how is this possibly an example of the liberal media? Don't you think they'd be doing the same thing and making the same jokes if it had been Biden who got tricked? Hell, the media jumped all over Obama for his 57 states gaffe. Fact is, you make a stupid mistake on the campaign trail, and you get panned for it, no matter which party you are.

Wow, what a tough guy!

Dems dont have jobs .They are either crack whores or college students . Really Obama is a showboatin lying communist fraud.

He has large crowds where he is of course there is a rock concert first. I am sure the hardworking people in Pennsylvania are glad to hear he is going to bankrupt the coal industry, of course his homies in Philly will vote for him ,of course they are not racists. Wake up Americans!!

Dems dont have jobs .They are either crack whores or college students . Really Obama is a showboatin lying communist fraud.

He has large crowds where he is of course there is a rock concert first. I am sure the hardworking people in Pennsylvania are glad to hear he is going to bankrupt the coal industry, of course his homies in Philly will vote for him ,of course they are not racists. Wake up Americans!!

So in your opinion, close to 50% of the country is comprised of homeless crack whores and college students? We are awake and we are voting for Obama as a nation whether you like it or not.

Here's something I'm interested in. Something I heard from a lot of Bush supporters is that you have to support what the government is doing even if you disapprove of it, because it's unpatriotic to question the president. I'm not sure if you're one of those people, but if you are will you apply that mentality to an Obama presidency?

So in your opinion, close to 50% of the country is comprised of homeless crack whores and college students? We are awake and we are voting for Obama as a nation whether you like it or not.

Here's something I'm interested in. Something I heard from a lot of Bush supporters is that you have to support what the government is doing even if you disapprove of it, because it's unpatriotic to question the president. I'm not sure if you're one of those people, but if you are will you apply that mentality to an Obama presidency?

:rolleyes: I knew my comment about crack whores and college students would draw a comment from you. Anyone that disrepects the troops is on my sh-- list and that includes Obama and even more so Murtha.

Dick Durbin paid the moral price the other day ,his daughter passed away .Normally I would have sympahty for anyone in that situation , $crew him after his comments bout our troops that put thier lives on the line for all citizens .He is a disgrace.

Democrats don't support the troops , they are like thier boy Obama a bunch of frauds.

:rolleyes: I knew my comment about crack whores and college students would draw a comment from you. Anyone that disrepects the troops is on my sh-- list and that includes Obama and even more so Murtha.

Dick Durbin paid the moral price the other day ,his daughter passed away .Normally I would have sympahty for anyone in that situation , $crew him after his comments bout our troops that put thier lives on the line for all citizens .He is a disgrace.

Democrats don't support the troops , they are like thier boy Obama a bunch of frauds.

The bitterness is really coming to a head now.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

You'll get there my wacko friends. Keep working through it.

If Obama is going to bankrupt the coal industry then McCain will too, because they both have the same position on coal!

PTR

Stay classy, Boomer.

PTR

The bitterness is really coming to a head now.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

You'll get there my wacko friends. Keep working through it.

I see as usual you used the democrat/communist tactic and avoided the issue, which you could not defend , maybe you could discuuss it in Sociology class. Dems live in physical fear of the opposition because Dems for the most part are limp dicked pu$$ies they need to be protected against themselves that why they need big government. Dems want other Dems in big government to tell them whats good for them.

Ya learning anything in college? execpt screwing and beer pong. :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with that.

I see as usual you used the democrat/communist tactic and avoided the issue, which you could not defend , maybe you could discuuss it in Sociology class. Dems live in physical fear of the opposition because Dems for the most part are limp dicked pu$$ies they need to be protected against themselves that why they need big government. Dems want other Dems in big government to tell them whats good for them.

Ya learning anything in college? execpt screwing and beer pong. :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with that.

Hey Boom....PRESIDENT OBAMA...How's that sound to ya? B-)

PTR

Hey Boom....PRESIDENT OBAMA...How's that sound to ya? :rolleyes:

PTR

The 'boys' in the da hood and Kenya and the Communists countries will like it. Michael Jackson tried to be white didnt work for him ,Obama is going a different route B-) Gee do I sound racist? Why cant those black Obama supporters and Obama himself admit they are racist they are?

The 'boys' in the da hood and Kenya and the Communists countries will like it. Michael Jackson tried to be white didnt work for him ,Obama is going a different route :rolleyes: Gee do I sound racist? Why cant those black Obama supporters and Obama himself admit they are racist they are?

Seriously. Turn off the TV, have a drink, and stay away from the gun cabinet.

PTR